President Trump

rickyb

o btw with this shooting, im here to declare the obvious that the left wing and right wing disagree on gun control, so its best to actually talk about what you agree on.

MAKAVELI

if you were accused of doing something you were innocent of, and the press fabricated stories about the charges every day you too would want to end the nonsense quickly. I hope trump badgers them all for apologies when this crap fizzles out.
If Drumpf is truly innocent that he should just shut the friend* up and let the process play out. That's what the US taxpayers are paying is high price lawyer for.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in a statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms."

newfie

If Drumpf is truly innocent that he should just shut the friend* up and let the process play out. That's what the US taxpayers are paying is high price lawyer for.

so if I decide to accuse you of a crime and have the newspapers run with the story every day then you should just shut up and take it? what a bunch of marinated horse hockey that is.