President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
1598410509310.jpeg

PT Car Washer

Not really, just a demwit hoping for one term. I view Trump more as a Ronald Reagan figure than a Jimmy Carter or Nixon.
Jimmy Carter graduated from The United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland and served on submarines. trump graduated from a reform school disguised as a military academy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jimmy Carter graduated from The United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland and served on submarines. trump graduated from a reform school disguised as a military academy.
I don't give 2 s:censored2:ts what he did, where he came from, who he screwed, how much money he has or how much he has stolen.
He leads.
If you never seen it, in your best gay voice say'" he's such a bully."

PT Car Washer

I don't give 2 s:censored2:s what he did, where he came from, who he screwed, how much money he has or how much he has stolen.
He leads.
If you never seen it, in your best gay voice say'" he's such a bully."
Just like Russia's Putin or that North Korean buddy of his. The United States is still a Democracy and the voters had better wake up and send trump packing before it is too late for this country. And possibly for the world.

rickyb

trumps inauguration day speech was dark and it reminds me of hte country. these protest areas are a disaster, im under the impression in some areas theres no cops, and you have trump supporters shooting looters. i just saw a video of a guy who got shot in the head. yesterday i saw a video of 2 guys who started shooting from their house.

Box Ox

these riot areas are a disaster

FTFY

, im under the impression in some areas theres no cops, and you have trump supporters shooting looters. i just saw a video of a guy who got shot in the head. yesterday i saw a video of 2 guys who started shooting from their house.

Good. The Country will fall apart if those who insist on burning and looting cities every time a black guy gets shot by cops are never challenged. While you and your friends at RT would probably enjoy that, I personally would not.

I'm glad I have the right to defend myself if the domestic terrorists come to my door.

Box Ox

Carter's achievements outside of the Presidency are fantastic, both before and after he was in office. But his actual time as President is going to be where the rubber really meets the road in the history books.

rickyb

FTFY

Good. The Country will fall apart if those who insist on burning and looting cities every time a black guy gets shot by cops are never challenged. While you and your friends at RT would probably enjoy that, I personally would not.

I'm glad I have the right to defend myself if the domestic terrorists come to my door.
well i havent heard much feedback but im guessing hte violence is no good.

Box Ox

well i havent heard much feedback but im guessing hte violence is no good.

I'm good with it as long as the people getting shot are the masked ones entering businesses and residential neighborhoods at night to terrorize the populace. You absolutely deserve it if that's your thing.

rickyb

I'm good with it as long as the people getting shot are the masked ones entering businesses and residential neighborhoods at night to terrorize the populace. You absolutely deserve it if that's your thing.
im really not its probably illegal. unless youre defending yourself.

just saw a video right winger running away with a gun bigger than him, gets chased, and shoots at some people. gets a guy in teh stomach. madness.