President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oops!

maxresdefault.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yet it is the common men and women that go out and fight the wars the Republicans get us into for more corporate profit. No wonder most veterans are Democrats.
Cool story bro.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Yet it is the common men and women that go out and fight the wars the Republicans get us into for more corporate profit. No wonder most veterans are Democrats.
You just made a good point on why YOU should be voting for Trump. Trump has NOT started any new wars and is bringing troops home. Guess, even with your TDS you will be part of the silent majority. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Did anyone else saw the fireworks at the end of the RBC last night. They sure put on a show.. I enjoyed the two different takes on the Leonard Cohen’s song “Hallelujah” ..

Box Ox

You just made a good point on why YOU should be voting for Trump.

4D30019F-D24D-42BD-8609-8768AADE8F10.jpeg

Did anyone else saw the fireworks at the end of the RBC last night. They sure put on a show.. I enjoyed the two different takes on the Leonard Cohen’s song “Hallelujah” ..

Did see it but was kind of distracted by the fear in the CNN/MSNBC anchors’ eyes during their initial post-speech reactions and analysis as they realized Trump had repeatedly mentioned the looting and violence ravaging Democratic cities across the Country.

I don’t like Trump and am no extremist. And I could really see it. They now know they’ve unleashed an uncontrollable monster that could very well cause The Democrats to lose in November.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 307574

Did see it but was kind of distracted by the fear in the CNN/MSNBC anchors’ eyes during their initial post-speech reactions and analysis as they realized Trump had repeatedly mentioned the looting and violence ravaging Democratic cities across the Country.

I don’t like Trump and am no extremist. And I could really see it. They now know they’ve unleashed an uncontrollable monster that could very well cause The Democrats to lose in November.
Shortly after they began focusing on the riot shooting even though the President and all other Republicans condemned that and all violence.

Box Ox

Shortly after they began focusing on the riot shooting even though the President and all other Republicans condemned that and all violence.

Last night a BCer I won’t name said Rittenhouse was walking down the road just shooting people. To which I responded “WTF? LOL!”

The BCer probably thought that because the only news sources they follow have to stick to that narrative. Guarantee those sources won’t be following the story when the homicide charge against Rittenhouse is dropped or greatly reduced. Which it absolutely will be.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

They had all last week to condemn the rioting and looting..

“The dims were too busy playing the fiddle Of political correctness to be bothered, meanwhile Rome was burning”

too late now....