President Trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Facts First: Trump's claim is entirely baseless. Biden has officially committed to participating in the three scheduled presidential debates -- and Biden has repeatedly said he is eager to debate Trump even if the pandemic forces them to hold the event online rather than in person.

Trump, conversely, has not officially committed to the scheduled debates. Instead, his campaign has been seeking changes to the debate schedule, and, according to the New York Times, wants an unusual role in selecting the moderators.
Biden's campaign said in a Monday letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that Biden will take part in the debates scheduled for September 29, October 15 and October 22."Our position is straightforward and clear: Joe Biden will accept the Commission's debates, on the Commission's dates, under the Commission's established format and the Commission's independent choice of moderators," Biden campaign manager Jen O'Malley Dillon wrote. "Donald Trump and Mike Pence should do the same. That is what every candidate for President and Vice President have done in modern times, Democrat and Republican alike."

So both sides are trying to tilt the playing field to their candidates...I so no fear in Trump's eyes when he talks about debating Biden...Biden blank stares clearly states his position....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So both sides are trying to tilt the playing field to their candidates...I so no fear in Trump's eyes when he talks about debating Biden...Biden blank stares clearly states his position....
Biden has already agreed to the debates. Assuming Trump does the same then we'll get to see them debate.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She got a bunch of idiot right wingers to raise the expectations for Trump and lower them for Biden yet again. Joe just has to show up and be a normal person to get all the coverage to be about how well he did in the debates. She plays the right like a fiddle.
Except for Trump ... Trump has gotten under her skin and it shows.
She has said some irrational things when responding to Trump jabs and it has hurt Biden.
Everyone now believes that she thinks Biden will screw up if he debates Trump.

floridays

Biden has already agreed to the debates. Assuming Trump does the same then we'll get to see them debate.
Trump has never mentioned anything to the contrary.
I'm sure he will trade his McDonalds for some Joe's Crab Shack.
It was never in question until lefty columnists and Nancy (bela Lugosi) Pelosi floated it.

Grab your nuts like Michael Jackson and tuff guy rappers do and bring it on.

The citizens of this Republic, deserve it.

Hey Jones, thanks for your service. :thumbup1:

floridays

Ohio with a state best 150 dead today from Trump Flu. Mike Dewine is just another dope. We all know about child predator supporter Gym Jordan.
You have absolutely no respect for yourself,
I hope your personal Jumpin life is nothing like you portray here.

There's not an ounce of integrity or honesty in what you post here.

Bring the attacks on me on.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bill Maher Is Feeling 'Very Nervous' About 2020 Election

What they are seeing is not a permission slip to white people that have some sort of white guilt.
What they are seeing is the religious right making an appeal to the very religious black community. They are working hard to earn those people’s vote.

If the left doesn’t understand that they do not own the black Christians in this country, they are going to find themselves out on their asses for future elections to come.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m honestly very curious about the black vote this year. It will be interesting to see how much of this republican effort to earn their support is reciprocated.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I’m honestly very curious about the black vote this year. It will be interesting to see how much of this republican effort to earn their support is reciprocated.
Yes, especially after that Black Attorney General, mentioned in the video let Biden know that he's black even if he doesn't vote for him. :wink-very: If Biden loses to Trump that will be one of the lines that sank him for sure...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I hope so. Want to see if Biden will challenge Trump to a fist fight or push up contest if Trump brings up Hunter.

That would be an interesting fist fight..Pay for view material....

a. Trump is a heavyweight 230 listed...Biden would be considered a middleweight probably 170 at best...

b. Both Men are about the same height and probably have the same arm length...

c. Both Men are about the same age...Trump the advantage being 3 years younger.

d. Hand and Eye coordination should favor Trump...

My prediction would be a clear knock out by Trump in the first round, because Biden would forget to duck....