President Trump

fishtm2001

In 2016 Don the Dumb promised Midwestern swing states that had been hard hit by the loss of manufacturing jobs due to trade that he would bring back these jobs as a result of his great skills as a deal maker. Four years later we're still waiting.

PT Car Washer

In 2016 Don the Dumb promised Midwestern swing states that had been hard hit by the loss of manufacturing jobs due to trade that he would bring back these jobs as a result of his great skills as a deal maker. Four years later we're still waiting.
His trade wars have really hurt the farm economy including ag equipment manufacturing and the ethanol industry. I know trump does not need my states 6 electoral votes but farmers were part of trumps base in 2016. It could also effect other Republican candidates down ticket.

fishtm2001

His trade wars have really hurt the farm economy including ag equipment manufacturing and the ethanol industry. I know trump does not need my states 6 electoral votes but farmers were part of trumps base in 2016. It could also effect other Republican candidates down ticket.
Manufacturing jobs, his super healthcare plan and a Mexican paid for wall...all lies.

quad decade guy

Do you really think open trade with CHINA is the answer? Think critically. Before you answer. THINK. How's that going for American jobs. THINK. Look around. Just a few years ago China didn't exist economically. Now justify it for me. And ethanol? My God what a waste of good food, resources, fuel, time and pollution. Your liberal hatred is obtuse.

PT Car Washer

Do you really think open trade with CHINA is the answer? Think critically. Before you answer. THINK. How's that going for American jobs. THINK. Look around. Just a few years ago China didn't exist economically. Now justify it for me. And ethanol? My God what a waste of good food, resources, fuel, time and pollution. Your liberal hatred is obtuse.
Here in the Midwest ethanol production and farming is a huge industry supporting thousands of jobs directly and tens of thousands indirectly. A lot of them were a part of trumps base that have suffered greatly due to trumps trade policies. I doubt if they will support him again.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Here in the Midwest ethanol production and farming is a huge industry supporting thousands of jobs directly and tens of thousands indirectly. A lot of them were a part of trumps base that have suffered greatly due to trumps trade policies. I doubt if they will support him again.
What do you think Scranton's own (hasn't lived there since he was a tyke) Joe ends fracking on the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania ? 360,000 jobs . Once you get out of Philly Trump signs everywhere!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The average age of poll respondents was nearly 39 years, and the participant pool was culled and verified from Military Times subscriber lists and databases.

The splits between officer and enlisted views within the poll are notable.

Feaver said that could be due to officers’ predisposition to long-term military careers, and a negative reaction to Trump’s comments against the “deep state”.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1598938865233.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The average age of poll respondents was nearly 39 years, and the participant pool was culled and verified from Military Times subscriber lists and databases.

The splits between officer and enlisted views within the poll are notable.

Feaver said that could be due to officers’ predisposition to long-term military careers, and a negative reaction to Trump’s comments against the “deep state”.

About one thousand actives polled...Before the DNC and RNC conventions. Figures that the officers would prefer Biden more...

Now survey the Vets ...

fishtm2001

"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that,“ Trump told the Fox News host on “The Ingraham Angle.“

He added: “A lot of the people were on the plane to do big damage.”

Ingraham asked him for further detail. Saying it was under investigation, Trump replied, “I’ll tell you sometime.”

This just in, Laura, he made it up.

vantexan

"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that,“ Trump told the Fox News host on “The Ingraham Angle.“

Ingraham asked him for further detail. Saying it was under investigation, Trump replied, “I’ll tell you sometime.”

The acting Secretary of Homeland Security said last night that about 180 had been arrested in Kenosha and over 100 of them were from out of state.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I have to admit the word picture of a bunch of skinny black attired Antifa members in ninja gear seating on a airplane ordering a cocktail to go has be in stitches...

vantexan

Right wing militias and antifa have forged an alliance for the common goal of a second civil war in this country.
The question is can a few thousand idiots actually cause a civil war in a country of 330 million? We have a unique country in the history of the world and I think most people realize what's at stake.