President Trump

fishtm2001

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted.

No major media outlet appears to have reported in recent days that Trump had a series of mini-strokes.

The big package

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted.

No major media outlet appears to have reported in recent days that Trump had a series of mini-strokes.
16 miles of people stood on the side lines with flags and hats waiting for the president to come through Kenosha think about that 16 miles of people !!!! :usaflag2:

Box Ox

Sounds like he and Joe will be on equal footing at any debates if this is true.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds pretty desperate. If it were for real, CNN and MSNBC would be gleefully trumpeting the news 24/7 on TV and their websites.
CNN did run a story about the book that made the baseless allegation. TrumpStroke was trending on Twitter when our President addressed this latest left wing conspiracy theory.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wow, or Yikes... what a turn around.

Update on Status of Betting Markets — A Dead Heat or Trump Slightly Favored

Updating those odds now, you can see that President Trump became a minor favorite over Biden two days ago, when the market moved to the following position:

Sept. 1
Trump: -118
Biden: -104
Those numbers mean that a bettor would need to wager $118 in order to win $100 on President Trump. Alternatively, a bettor would need to wage only $104 to win $100 on Joe Biden.

This is a reversal from July 28 when a bettor would have needed to wager $177 in order to win $100 on Biden.

Method Mensch

Eg16-PnU4AAYTq6.jpeg
Eg2BjKBUcAAlZUU.jpeg