President Trump

fishtm2001

“While I am not surprised, I am disgusted by the current occupant of the Oval Office. He has repeatedly and consistently shown himself to be completely unfit for and to have no respect for the office he holds.”
“He cannot understand selflessness because he is selfish. He cannot conceive of courage because he is a coward.”
“We owe it not only to those who have served and sacrificed for our nation, but to ourselves and to succeeding generations to vote him out.”
Retired Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, registered Republican
is

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Box Ox

Dumb donald said it. He knows John Kelly knows he said it. So, like just like everybody else he’s demeaned and degraded , he’s now doing it to him. He basically just confirmed the story.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Maybe Trump really will build something great and one day it will be a tourist attraction too.....

Seems like a really round about way to boost the economy, but maybe he's just thinking long term :euro:.
How's that ''peace in the Middle East'' project coming along, you right it's Disney's fault from not changing his name to the TRUMP team park. The only attraction is the trump administration.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

newfie

1599704191977.png