President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
“While I am not surprised, I am disgusted by the current occupant of the Oval Office. He has repeatedly and consistently shown himself to be completely unfit for and to have no respect for the office he holds.”
“He cannot understand selflessness because he is selfish. He cannot conceive of courage because he is a coward.”
“We owe it not only to those who have served and sacrificed for our nation, but to ourselves and to succeeding generations to vote him out.”
Retired Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, registered Republican
is
Don’t care, democrats are still much worse and it’s not even close. Trump could spit in a gold star families face, I’d still hold my nose and vote for him.

rickyb

everyone knows biden is cookoo for coco puffs:

1599708115281.png

refineryworker05

Trump lies to the public and his supporters about the danger of covid, but tells rich media elites the truth. I thought trump was against the liberal media and the media elites and the swamp. Why is he telling them the truth about covid, but lying to you his supporters?
Trump continues to humiliate his supporters.

refineryworker05

One of trump supporters whole nonsense talking point about loving trump is that he fights and attacks the media, they love that about trump, but this revelation shows it is all WWE fake stuff, the media loves covering trump and his various "controversies", and trump loves talking to media elites behind the scenes, giving them insider information that he doesn't share with his delusional supporters.

Remember trump tells media elites the truth behind closed doors and off the record, but lies to trump supporters.

El Correcto

god is dead
One of trump supporters whole nonsense talking point about loving trump is that he fights and attacks the media, they love that about trump, but this revelation shows it is all WWE fake stuff, the media loves covering trump and his various "controversies", and trump loves talking to media elites behind the scenes, giving them insider information that he doesn't share with his delusional supporters.

Remember trump tells media elites the truth behind closed doors and off the record, but lies to trump supporters.
-seething Bernie boy.

refineryworker05

-seething Bernie boy.
Huh? I don't know what that post means, but if you are a trump supporter, Does it matter to you that he lies to you, while telling the truth to the media elites he pretends to hate? In reality, trump really respects the media elites because he tells them the truth behind the scenes and off the record, but he lies to his supporters

vantexan

Trump lies to the public and his supporters about the danger of covid, but tells rich media elites the truth. I thought trump was against the liberal media and the media elites and the swamp. Why is he telling them the truth about covid, but lying to you his supporters?
Trump continues to humiliate his supporters.
Why did Woodward sit on that information until now? The Washington Post asked that today.

vantexan

Huh? I don't know what that post means, but if you are a trump supporter, Does it matter to you that he lies to you, while telling the truth to the media elites he pretends to hate? In reality, trump really respects the media elites because he tells them the truth behind the scenes and off the record, but he lies to his supporters
It was on the record for the book Woodward was writing. Amazes me that he did that too.

refineryworker05

Why did Woodward sit on that information until now? The Washington Post asked that today.
That's a good question that's been asked repeatedly by many others, but what does that have to do with my post? Trump tells the media elites the truth off the record and behind closed doors, but lies to his supporters. Trump continues to humiliate his voters.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In reality, trump really respects the media elites because he tells them the truth behind the scenes and off the record, but he lies to his supporters
Trump tells the media elites the truth off the record and behind closed doors
I love these left wing conspiracy theories.
Please continue.
Lulz

refineryworker05

It was on the record for the book Woodward was writing. Amazes me that he did that too.
Ok, but he still said it. He told the quintessential media elite Woodward a man who was famous before I was born, the truth but with held that truth from his supporters whom he lied too. Again how many ways can trump humiliate his supporters?

refineryworker05

I love these left wing conspiracy theories.
Please continue.
Lulz
What is "left wing" about what I posted? and whats the conspiracy? trump in public was lying about COVID to his supporters, but in private to Woodward the quintessential definition of media elite he was telling him the truth about COVID. So trump told the media elite the truth about covid, while he was lying to his supporters about covid. This is objective reality. If I were delusional or bigoted enough to be a trump supporter, I'd be wondering why does the media elite deserve to hear the truth from trump while he lies to me and his other supporters.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's amazing, the leftist media makes up these little stories, and time and time again they fall apart and are proven false.

Really the idiots who keep falling for this stuff would be embarrassed if they weren't so deranged.

Very sad to watch.

vantexan

Ok, but he still said it. He told the quintessential media elite Woodward a man who was famous before I was born, the truth but with held that truth from his supporters whom he lied too. Again how many ways can trump humiliate his supporters?
He withheld that info from everyone as far as we know, not just his supporters. He may have shared that with governors in meetings but kept it from the public at that time to prevent panic. But he shouldn't have said later it was just a Democrat hoax.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He withheld that info from everyone as far as we know, not just his supporters. He may have shared that with governors in meetings but kept it from the public at that time to prevent panic. But he shouldn't have said later it was just a Democrat hoax.
He didn't withhold anything.
The spin on these tapes is ludicrous.

It's like if he said in public, the threat to America from tornadoes is small.

And then in a one on one conversation he says tornadoes are deadly.

Both are true.
This is just the latest Democrat hoax.

refineryworker05

No he didn't withhold it from everyone. He told media elites. He lied to his supporters. I am just asking trump supporters how do they feel about trump telling the truth to the hated media elites about covid and lying to them?