President Trump

vantexan

No he didn't withhold it from everyone. He told media elites. He lied to his supporters. I am just asking trump supporters how do they feel about trump telling the truth to the hated media elites about covid and lying to them?
I already covered that he told Woodward. And he lied to everyone, not just his supporters. Everyone but Woodward if you're going to split hairs. I'll assume they were discussing it in the White House too, and most likely had gotten governors on the phone too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Two weeks after the interview where he told Woodward that it was deadly and airborne he told a rally it was just another Democrat hoax. Can't get around the timeline. Said yesterday he played it down to prevent panic.
You're being really stupid right now buddy.
Read:
He didn't withhold anything.
The spin on these tapes is ludicrous.

It's like if he said in public, the threat to America from tornadoes is small.

And then in a one on one conversation he says tornadoes are deadly.

Both are true.
This is just the latest Democrat hoax.

refineryworker05

He didn't withhold anything.
The spin on these tapes is ludicrous.

It's like if he said in public, the threat to America from tornadoes is small.

And then in a one on one conversation he says tornadoes are deadly.

Both are true.
This is just the latest Democrat hoax.
So you are going the pretend route to explain why trump lied to you about Covid and told the truth to the media elite. trump is admitting he lied. He is saying he downplayed the threat that's lying.

How is trump telling the media elite the truth that covid is deadlier than the flu, the same as him lying to his supporters that Covid isn't any worse than the flu? make it make sense. These trump supporters are going to twist themselves in knots denying plain reality.

In public trump said the virus was no big deal to his supporters and in private he told the media elite that Covid was an airborn virus that is more deadly than the flu, but according to one trump supporter both of those statements are true. Smh

vantexan

So you are going the pretend route to explain why trump lied to you about Covid and told the truth to the media elite. trump is admitting he lied. He is saying he downplayed the threat that's lying.

How is trump telling the media elite the truth that covid is deadlier than the flu, the same as him lying to his supporters that Covid isn't any worse than the flu? make it make sense. These trump supporters are going to twist themselves in knots denying plain reality.

In public trump said the virus was no big deal to his supporters and in private he told the media elite that Covid was an airborn virus that is more deadly than the flu, but according to one trump supporter both of those statements are true. Smh
You seem hung up on the media elite. I for one am not going into denial over what he did. He screwed up. How that affects the election remains to be seen. You seem giddy over finally catching Trump in a big way. After four years of you guys lying about him I'm not going to be voting your way anytime soon(never). If anyone knows what a lie looks like it's Democrats. You tell them over and over. Enjoy making some hay on this one. And good luck getting Biden through the debates.

refineryworker05

You seem hung up on the media elite. I for one am not going into denial over what he did. He screwed up. How that affects the election remains to be seen. You seem giddy over finally catching Trump in a big way. After four years of you guys lying about him I'm not going to be voting your way anytime soon(never). If anyone knows what a lie looks like it's Democrats. You tell them over and over. Enjoy making some hay on this one. And good luck getting Biden through the debates.
Im huge up on media elite that's a trumpist talking point. I am repeating their bs back to them. I am not giddy over trump's incompetence killing thousands of Americans.

In terms of "democrats" lying, I guess it would help if you listed specifics, but other than that, I don't defend democratic politicians.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's really amazing watching the leftist talking heads try to twist every word President Trump says. And their gullible sheep buy every hoax they push. Very sad.

refineryworker05

I already covered that he told Woodward. And he lied to everyone, not just his supporters. Everyone but Woodward if you're going to split hairs. I'll assume they were discussing it in the White House too, and most likely had gotten governors on the phone too.
You think woodward was the only media elite he told the truth to? LOL ok. But again trump's whole thing is he is anti- media elites, yet he tells them the truth and lies to his supporters. The question remains why are they ok with it.

refineryworker05

It's really amazing watching the leftist talking heads try to twist every word President Trump says. And their gullible sheep buy every hoax they push. Very sad.
trump is on camera admitting he lied. He is admitting he downplayed covid. he is confirming the story, not that he needs to since it is recorded.

How in your mind is telling the media elite the truth that covid was deadlier than the flu, the same as lying to his supporters by saying covid is just like the flu? how are those two statements the same to you? I am really curious how you square that circle in your mind.

Why does trump tell the media elite the truth but lie to his supporters?

vantexan

Im huge up on media elite that's a trumpist talking point. I am repeating their bs back to them. I am not giddy over trump's incompetence killing thousands of Americans.

In terms of "democrats" lying, I guess it would help if you listed specifics, but other than that, I don't defend democratic politicians.
Of course you don't. You've never come on here and accused Trump of colluding with Russians or strong arming the Ukrainian president. Uh-huh.

vantexan

You think woodward was the only media elite he told the truth to? LOL ok. But again trump's whole thing is he is anti- media elites, yet he tells them the truth and lies to his supporters. The question remains why are they ok with it.
No one else has come forward and only Woodward has it on tape.

refineryworker05

When did your President, Donald Trump, say covid is just like the flu?
He didn't, you've been brainwashed by leftist media. Very sad.
First off, trump is saying he lied about covid. He is admitting he downplayed it, which means he lied. You won't even acknowledge what trump is saying right now about covid, why should I pretend you care about reality? Seriously?

refineryworker05

No one else has come forward and only Woodward has it on tape.
Because these reporters talk to politicians "off the record", so that the politicians can speak freely and not have what they said reported. And reporters love this because they get have insider knowledge the real truth and they honor this off the record bs. It is one of the worst aspects about reporting in the US.