President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I dont care who someone is or their postion. Somebody attacks you, I say the person has every right to attack back. People are human first before postion.
During Obama's address, representative no-name stands up and yells "you lie!". It's your position that Obama should have said, "shut the :censored2: up you insignificant puke!"?

C'mon. You know that's not right.

newfie

During Obama's address, representative no-name stands up and yells "you lie!". It's your position that Obama should have said, "shut the :censored2: up you insignificant puke!"?

to frame your argument correctly Joe would have had to stand up 100 times and yell that comment and Joe would have had to make much more personally insulting comments about Obama , perhaps a comment about the size of his ears?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

No he had people and msm running around doing that. Plus if he did nobody would of said a word outside of fox.

bbsam

Staff member
to frame your argument correctly Joe would have had to stand up 100 times and yell that comment and Joe would have had to make much personally insulting comments about Obama , perhaps a comment about the size of his ears?
No. The story goes that those who hit Trump get hit back 10 times harder.

newfie

No. The story goes that those who hit Trump get hit back 10 times harder.

your crybaby liberal mika and now pusillanimous whipped liberal joe did not call him a liar one time. in fact their comments tended to be much more personally insulting and were made every day. If they cant take the heat then they should shut up.

bbsam

Staff member
your crybaby liberal mika and now pusillanimous whipped liberal joe did not call him a liar one time. in fact their comments tended to be much more personally insulting and were made every day. If they cant take the heat then they should shut up.
Oh, they can take it and I assure you, they will not shut up. Not even if you, Rush, Hannity, and Oreilly all yell "shut up!" in unison.