President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hold that thought. Because this Republican president, house, and senate were elected by Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin.

Nothing happening now will be good for those people and election season is just around the corner. Kinda hard to blame democrats this time.
House of representatives is passing stuff but it is stalling in the senate. However I dont disagree, they do need to get stuff done

bbsam

Staff member
perhaps mike could have shown him how. Keep in mind morning joe's claim to fame has been in depth analysis of todays issues with mika presenting the liberal side and joe the conservative approach. Since Trump has been elected there has been a complete shift to the snowflake mentality with joe selling whatever conservative soul he may have had for that little patch of liberal tang Mika packs downstairs.

These are the comments 'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski made that apparently led to Trump's 'bleeding face-lift' tweet
They have a point. What kind of sad bastard has fake magazine covers made of himself? If they had just come out and said it was some kind of silly joke at himself, cool. But to take that crap seriously? Really. This president has some serious mental problems.

newfie

They have a point. What kind of sad bastard has fake magazine covers made of himself? If they had just come out and said it was some kind of silly joke at himself, cool. But to take that crap seriously? Really. This president has some serious mental problems.

and trump trumped their point . Loud and clear. nothing I enjoy more then watching a couple of blowhard snowflakes get their asses stomped by the trumpseter.

bbsam

Staff member
House of representatives is passing stuff but it is stalling in the senate. However I dont disagree, they do need to get stuff done
Lol. "Passing stuff". Like a healthcare bill that promises to make everything worse but hey, gotta do something just to get a "win"?

Jkloc420

Also trump has to tweet, no matter what he does good, it wont be covered fairly or objectively. I understand you dont like trump but things have to be reported like that. We got a bunch of agenda pushing reporters and networks right now

bbsam

Staff member
and trump trumped their point . Loud and clear. nothing I enjoy more then watching a couple of blowhard snowflakes get their asses stomped by the trumpseter.
Hmmm. I don't see it that way. Huckabee and Trump just look like petty folks in way over their heads.

Jkloc420

Lol. "Passing stuff". Like a healthcare bill that promises to make everything worse but hey, gotta do something just to get a "win"?
Medicad has to be slowed down regardless what anyone says. It was never supposed to cover everyone. States are going to be going in the negative to cover the extra. However the thing people miss are those on the exchanges, where insurers are leaving. The market place is collapsing

newfie

Hmmm. I don't see it that way. Huckabee and Trump just look like petty folks in way over their heads.

I'd be shocked if you saw anything any other way. if you get tired let me know and I can post somethings for you. I pretty much know what you will say.

Jkloc420

I also heard all this nonsense in 90's about the welfare reform act. How people were going to die etc...

bbsam

Staff member
Also trump has to tweet, no matter what he does good, it wont be covered fairly or objectively. I understand you dont like trump but things have to be reported like that. We got a bunch of agenda pushing reporters and networks right now
Nonsense. He has Breitbart. He has Fox. C'mon. Don't fall for this "liberal media" crap. Bannon damn near shares a bed with the guy. Hannity can't gush his name without blushing and messing his britches. Even Ann Coulter sees that!

newfie

Nonsense. He has Breitbart. He has Fox. C'mon. Don't fall for this "liberal media" crap. Bannon damn near shares a bed with the guy. Hannity can't gush his name without blushing and messing his britches. Even Ann Coulter sees that!

I suppose its is good to know that conservatives have 10 percent of the media market.

W

What The Hawk?

Who are you talking to?

bbsam

Staff member
I also heard all this nonsense in 90's about the welfare reform act. How people were going to die etc...
So if someone making $26000 a year and pays $1700 for health insurance suddenly has to pay $6500...that's cool? Or is the cool thing that now they get to choose?