President Trump

newfie

So if someone making $26000 a year and pays $1700 for health insurance suddenly has to pay $6500...that's cool? Or is the cool thing that now they get to choose?

is it cool to run a bait and switch scam promising a health care program that is nothing more then a tax scam?

W

What The Hawk?

im talking to you
Oh, I'm just saying that he needs someone to tweet for him. The things he says sometimes show how hot headed he can be. This isn't a business he's running, he's running an entire country full of people who have to suffer the consequences of the decisions he makes. The whole world doesn't need to hear everything from our president.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh, I'm just saying that he needs someone to tweet for him. The things he says sometimes show how hot headed he can be. This isn't a business he's running, he's running an entire country full of people who have to suffer the consequences of the decisions he makes. The whole world doesn't need to hear everything from our president.
I dont care who someone is or their postion. Somebody attacks you, I say the person has every right to attack back. People are human first before postion.

Jkloc420

Must be. Now that people are seeing it taken away, well they're not so sure now.
Like I have said everybody talks about medicad but ignores those who have no market to get insurance. The market is just about done and insuers are leaving

W

What The Hawk?

I dont care who someone is or their postion. Somebody attacks you, I say the person has every right to attack back. People are human first before postion.
Yes, but when you hold the highest position in this country, you should think before tweeting. #covfefe

W

What The Hawk?

I lost my coverage (May 1st) when I turned 26 in April. Got into a car accident May 3rd. :censored2:. Been off work since May 4th, and I hit my year with UPS September 21st. Do I still get my health benefits when I hit a year or do I have to wait more because I've been on leave?

Jkloc420

I lost my coverage (May 1st) when I turned 26 in April. Got into a car accident May 3rd. :censored2:. Been off work since May 4th, and I hit my year with UPS September 21st. Do I still get my health benefits when I hit a year or do I have to wait more because I've been on leave?
depends how ups has your employment written up