President Trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
yea ive heard critiques of economics nobel prize winners, and of course obama is a joke although it is impressive to be half black and president in america.
i thought he was full

Rickyb@ .. you better quit while you are ahead.. lucky you live in Canada, such talk would get you into some hot water in the States...“the dreaded P/C Posse “ would be watching you!

rickyb

Rickyb@ .. you better quit while you are ahead.. lucky you live in Canada, such talk would get you into some hot water in the States...“the dreaded P/C Posse “ would be watching you!
check out triumph the dog on political correctness.

i think words matter...but i dont know if i should be saying cockasian or whatever

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
View attachment 312369
If Trump were trying to lose would he do anything differently? Personally taking responsibility for no new stimulus funding while forcing through a new Justice that wants to take away health insurance from tens of millions of Americans in the middle of a pandemic. Strange way to close out the campaign.
Hmm, quite a turn-around today with the DJIA up over 530 points. Yet no celebrating the 401k's that have benefited or that the fact that the DJIA is back where it was prior to the pandemic. All this during a pandemic too. Too bad leftists only can only celebrate rioting, looting, and tearing small businesses down rather than building up America. Cheers!