President Trump

newfie

I wouldn't call myself a patriot. But trump has failed as president. there isn't really any objective measurement where he was successful.

lowered taxes
record unemployment
significant increase in manufactoring jobs
improved border security
convinced mexico to help us seal our southern border
renegotiated disasterous trade deals.
holding china accountable
peace in the middle east
holding Europe accountable for living up to their nato committments

newfie

The communist call these special schools re-education camps, the Nazis called them concentration camps. trump calls them migrant interment camps. Is this what you are proposing?

um my memory is a bit fuzzy but i dont recall the nazi's doing any educating in their camps?
The migrant interment camps were started by Bill Clinton

you just make :censored2: up as you go

Sportello

1602088252073.png

rickyb

They’re on par with winning the high school class president. It’s a silly global popularity contest, but that doesn’t change the fact that Trump hasn’t won one.
yea ive heard critiques of economics nobel prize winners, and of course obama is a joke although it is impressive to be half black and president in america.

Box Ox

although it is impressive to be half black and president in america.

Why? Because America is supposed to be super RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACISTTTTTTTTTTTT or because black and half black people aren't supposed to have the ability to achieve great things?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump is alive today because he was given a cocktail of drugs that no American has been prescribed to fight Covid19. He could still die.
Actually the first thing he was giving was the antibody drug that they are asking people who have had covid to donate their plasma

Turdferguson

Just a turd
lowered taxes
record unemployment
significant increase in manufactoring jobs
improved border security
convinced mexico to help us seal our southern border
renegotiated disasterous trade deals.
holding china accountable
peace in the middle east
holding Europe accountable for living up to their nato committments
You say that like its a good thing

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Outraged, Delighted Or Dangerously Distracted Drivers: Giant Trump Sign Along 405 Freeway Removed By Caltrans

The morning commute Tuesday offered thousands of drivers on the San Diego (405) Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass a moment of outrage, delight, or just dangerous distraction as they spotted a giant “Trump” sign along one of Southern California’s busiest thoroughfares.

However, the “Trump” sign erected overnight on a hillside next to the freeway was taken down by authorities Tuesday before any traffic incidents could take place.

The sign — consisting of white capital letters similar to the “Hollywood” sign — was taken down by Caltrans workers by about 9 a.m.

Lauren Wonder, chief public information officer for Caltrans, told the Los Angeles Times that the sign was on private property.