President Trump

MAKAVELI

by the way the original Russia story about 17 intelligence agencies?

down to 4 now. its retractomania !!!

Fox News: The AP Issues Retraction on Claim 17 Intelligence Agencies Agreed Russia Interfered, It Was Only 4
It's a clarification not a retraction.
Clarification: Trump-Russia stories

Today
facebook-share.png

twitter-share.png

email.png

permalink-field.jpg
Link copied!

WASHINGTON (AP) — In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies — the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency — and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment.

bbsam

Staff member
ahhh I see , so a little lie not a big lie told a 100 times or more by every MSM source

I cant wait to see who they trace that massive fabrication back to.
So could you tell me which intelligence agencies did not reach that conclusion? Because looking at the list of agencies, I'm not sure why, say Coast Guard Intelligence would even be involved.

newfie

So could you tell me which intelligence agencies did not reach that conclusion? Because looking at the list of agencies, I'm not sure why, say Coast Guard Intelligence would even be involved.

I listed the ap source already. why are you liberals so needy?

newfie

You listed no source. I'm the one that posted the actual AP link. Which mentions no intelligence agency that disagrees with the findings. Try again snowflake.

I did list the source , I was the first. are the walls too thick in your sanctuary snowflake?

bbsam

Staff member
mostly fake? perhaps 76 percent fake until the next retraction/correction?
So if a news story ran tomorrow stating that 4 intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia interfered in the election, that would then be considered credible?

newfie

So if a news story ran tomorrow stating that 4 intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia interfered in the election, that would then be considered credible?

if a pig :censored2: on an alligator .... the ap retracted a number that every MSM source beat into our heads hundreds of times. you libs don't take defeat well and your comprehension is even worse

bbsam

Staff member
if a pig :censored2: on an alligator .... the ap retracted a number that every MSM source beat into our heads hundreds of times. you libs don't take defeat well and your comprehension is even worse
Ummm. The number changes. The conclusion doesn't.

newfie

The correction/retraction doesn't change what the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNI have concluded. Sloppy reporting doesn't erase facts.

the MSM beat the overwhelming number of 17 into us time and again. Your Obama intelligence folks quoted the same number numerous times in interviews. now we find out that information was not anywhere near truthful and you expect me to believe the few remaining agencies may be correct.

the main stream media is posting corrections and retractions everywhere , the Russian fairy tale is quickly unraveling. I no longer know if any of this is true.
we are one more retraction/correction away from a complete dismissal of this made up story.

MAKAVELI

the MSM beat the overwhelming number of 17 into us time and again. Your Obama intelligence folks quoted the same number numerous times in interviews. now we find out that information was not anywhere near truthful and you expect me to believe the few remaining agencies may be correct.

the main stream media is posting corrections and retractions everywhere , the Russian fairy tale is quickly unraveling. I no longer know if any of this is true.
we are one more retraction/correction away from a complete dismissal of this made up story.
Well maybe if you close your eyes and wish upon a shooting star, snowflake.

newfie

Ummm. The number changes. The conclusion doesn't.

the number didn't change by a slight margin it was a significant change. that means 4 agencies came to that conclusion and the other 13 did not . that does change the overall conclusion.