President Trump

vantexan

I can’t believe the right would have us believe this man is a great legal mind. This opinion is pure partisan garbage. He wasn’t even bothered to get basic facts correct when authoring it.
At least he was willing to admit he was wrong, something you struggle with. As for who thinks he's brilliant, he was hired by the most prestigious schools in the country, authored textbooks, and was endorsed by liberal professors. Where they all went wrong was not asking you to take time from your package delivery empire to weigh in on his qualifications.

It will be fine

At least he was willing to admit he was wrong, something you struggle with. As for who thinks he's brilliant, he was hired by the most prestigious schools in the country, authored textbooks, and was endorsed by liberal professors. Where they all went wrong was not asking you to take time from your package delivery empire to weigh in on his qualifications.
I am capable of basic research on facts. He either lied about state policy or was too lazy to google it. Either way is less than impressive for a justice of the Supreme Court. I have higher expectations of someone in that job than some knucklehead on a message board. He is a partisan hack and will do lasting damage to the court’s legitimacy.

vantexan

I am capable of basic research on facts. He either lied about state policy or was too lazy to google it. Either way is less than impressive for a justice of the Supreme Court. I have higher expectations of someone in that job than some knucklehead on a message board. He is a partisan hack and will do lasting damage to the court’s legitimacy.
He literally wrote textbooks used in law schools throughout the country. This is more idiotic than your usual rants. And you are aware that justices have clerks doing the research, right?

It will be fine

He literally wrote textbooks used in law schools throughout the country. This is more idiotic than your usual rants. And you are aware that justices have clerks doing the research, right?
So we should excuse it because his clerks did research and he didn’t bother to check if they were right? He defended his decision based on faulty information that’s easy to verify. He’s a hack, being a lazy hack doesn’t make that ok.

vantexan

What type of stupid argument is that? Neither of us have any idea how justices interact with their clerks. It’s obvious Edward 40 hands Brett doesn’t bother to render opinions based on facts because he’s a political hack.
You've been waiting for something to pounce on since your Dem senators made fools of themselves at his hearing. And yeah, clerks are there to look up information and busy justices aren't going to go behind them on everything. I imagine clerks who are incompetent are soon replaced. And I guess you're still smarting over ACB getting in before the election. Must be tough being you.

It will be fine

You've been waiting for something to pounce on since your Dem senators made fools of themselves at his hearing. And yeah, clerks are there to look up information and busy justices aren't going to go behind them on everything. I imagine clerks who are incompetent are soon replaced. And I guess you're still smarting over ACB getting in before the election. Must be tough being you.
My guess is Brett had too many beers, made his clerks write the entire thing, signed his name without even reading it, did another keg stand and passed out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey.
Guess what.
RBG is still dead.
Sit in your tears and sulk.
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

fishtm2001

Throughout his Senate testimony, Kavanaugh repeatedly evaded questions about his high school and college drinking habits and denied ever drinking to the point of blacking out. But people who knew him during this time claim that he was a known heavy drinker. Kavanaugh's yearbook page named him the treasurer of the "Keg City Club," and referred to his campaign to drink 100 kegs with his friends during their senior year of high school. Several of Kavanaugh's high school and college classmates have come forward to say that Kavanaugh was a "sloppy drunk," "frequently, incoherently drunk," and regularly became "aggressive and belligerent" when he drank to excess. One Yale classmate described an instance in which Kavanaugh threw a beer in another student's face during a drunken dispute and the incident ended with one student in jail. Another Yale classmate — now a medical doctor — says Kavanaugh's claims that he never suffered memory lapses while drunk aren't "credible."

Buisnessinsider

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Throughout his Senate testimony, Kavanaugh repeatedly evaded questions about his high school and college drinking habits and denied ever drinking to the point of blacking out. But people who knew him during this time claim that he was a known heavy drinker. Kavanaugh's yearbook page named him the treasurer of the "Keg City Club," and referred to his campaign to drink 100 kegs with his friends during their senior year of high school. Several of Kavanaugh's high school and college classmates have come forward to say that Kavanaugh was a "sloppy drunk," "frequently, incoherently drunk," and regularly became "aggressive and belligerent" when he drank to excess. One Yale classmate described an instance in which Kavanaugh threw a beer in another student's face during a drunken dispute and the incident ended with one student in jail. Another Yale classmate — now a medical doctor — says Kavanaugh's claims that he never suffered memory lapses while drunk aren't "credible."

Buisnessinsider

Who in a rat cares what he was doing at 18 and in college...”ye without sin cast the first stone”. What were you doing when you were a teenager?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who in a rat cares what he was doing at 18 and in college...”ye without sin cast the first stone”. What were you doing when you were a teenager?
Lol, who cares what a 18 year old does? Anyone know one person that wasn't a knucklehead at that age?

fishtm2001

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, falsely claimed on Thursday that the number of Americans dying from the coronavirus amounts to “almost nothing.”

That's nice.