President Trump

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The case fatality ratio of COVID-19 in the US is 3.1%. The case fatality rate for influenza is around 0.1%. While the medical community is still learning about mortality from COVID-19, it is definitely more deadly than the flu.
Again, Democrats in states with total control are getting a free pass so it's a fake issue. Even Nancy Pelosi is sneaking into closed hair salons to get her hair done. We all know the so-called outrage is a stunt.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The case fatality ratio of COVID-19 in the US is 3.1%. The case fatality rate for influenza is around 0.1%. While the medical community is still learning about mortality from COVID-19, it is definitely more deadly than the flu.
Besides the fact that none of your post is accurate, you also did not answer the question I asked. You posted the daily death count from the Chinese Virus, surely you can provide the flu count as well.....

Clinical Laboratories​

The results of tests performed by clinical laboratories nationwide are summarized below. Data from clinical laboratories (the percentage of specimens tested that are positive for influenza) are used to monitor whether influenza activity is increasing or decreasing.

results of tests from Clinical Laboratories
Week 43Data Cumulative
since September 27, 2020
(Week 40)
No. of specimens tested11,79149,937
No. of positive specimens (%)24 (0.2%)156 (0.3%)
Positive specimens by type
Influenza A13 (54.2%)83 (53.2%)
Influenza B11 (45.8%)73 (46.7%)

Source...Donald Trumps CDC

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trumpkin.jpg
There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of places on the internet selling different variations of Trumpkin images on the internet.
At least there have been some artistic endeavors during this crazy election period! LOL

Trumpkin - Make Halloween Great Again.jpg

The Presidential race has been decided. If the exit polling of mail-in voters is accurate. Then it’s President Elect-Joe Biden and Former President Donald Trump. Yes Donald Trump will serve out his days as a lame duck President.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Presidential race has been decided. If the exit polling of mail-in voters is accurate. Then it’s President Elect-Joe Biden ...
Trying to decide your classification:
Ignorant - when someone believes something that is incorrect because they don't know better.
Stupid - when someone has experienced something and does not learn from the past mistake.

I didn't think Trump had a chance in 2016 and 2020 feels just like 2016 ... I don't know who is going to win!

rod

Retired 23 years
The Presidential race has been decided. If the exit polling of mail-in voters is accurate. Then it’s President Elect-Joe Biden and Former President Donald Trump. Yes Donald Trump will serve out his days as a lame duck President.
Not that I really care much because nothing will change no matter who gets in but I think Trump will win again. It sounds like the Dems are getting all worried that they picked the wrong candidate--NO :poop:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not that I really care much because nothing will change no matter who gets in but I think Trump will win again. It sounds like the Dems are getting all worried that they picked the wrong candidate--NO :poop:
Biden has got out of his basement for some reason ... I think they have discovered this is a very close election.

Sportello

You mean like we should believe what Dr. Fauci says to do?
Fauci was wrong more times than Trump! LOL

BTW ... epidemiology is the study (scientific, systematic, and data-driven) of the distribution (frequency, pattern) and determinants (causes, risk factors) of health-related states and events (not just diseases) in specified populations (neighborhood, school, city, state, country, global)

Epidemiology doesn't have enough data at this point to even weigh in on COVID-19.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Where epidemiology says you are.

You mean like we should believe what Dr. Fauci says to do?
Fauci was wrong more times than Trump! LOL

BTW ... epidemiology is the study (scientific, systematic, and data-driven) of the distribution (frequency, pattern) and determinants (causes, risk factors) of health-related states and events (not just diseases) in specified populations (neighborhood, school, city, state, country, global)

Epidemiology doesn't have enough data at this point to even weigh in on COVID-19.
Howdy Sporty!
That dude in the Tweet is funny but not someone I would take seriosly.

I guess I should clarify my reply to @bbsam ...

I put Dr Fauci forward as to whom bbsam was relying.

Dr Fauci is 'not an Epidemiologist'* and even if he was, there is not enough data in all variables and over a period of time.
Dr Fauci is a consumer of epidemiology results.

Dr Fauci has become more political in the last month letting his political ideologies cloud his recommendations

*Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician and immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984.

Fauci Facepalm Pencil Drawing.jpg