President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

refineryworker05

Trump continues to pardon brutal murderous criminals. He is truly radical. Now the same conservative Republican voters who’ll pretend to be against stimulus and wasteful spending, when Biden is in office and portray giving money as hand outs to buy votes from the lazy and underserving, will applaud trump for sounding like a Democrrat. if trump would have said we don’t have any money for any stimulus they’d applaud that too because republicans voters don’t care about policy. In October, Democrats in the house passed a 2.2billion dollar stimulus and the White House wanted less stimulus that is a fact.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The fact is Democrats passed pork and President Trump ask for a simple bill with direct payments in October.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222-215647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222-215647_Chrome.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 87

Box Ox

Trump's private bankers resign from Deutsche Bank

“The private bankers responsible for lending to President Donald Trump and Jared Kushner have resigned from Deutsche Bank, the bank said.
"Rosemary Vrablic and Dominic Scalzi have tendered their resignations to Deutsche Bank effective as of year-end, which was accepted by the bank," Daniel Hunter, a spokesman for the bank said in a statement.

Vrablic and Scalzi have worked closely together for years since joining Deutsche Bank a decade ago. Vrablic was a trusted contact to the Trump Organization and Kushner and assumed the bank's lending relationship with Trump in the private side of the bank after the commercial lending division stopped doing business with Trump.

Deutsche Bank (DB) has loaned the Trump Organization more than $300 million.

In a statement Vrablic said, "I've chosen to resign my position with the bank effective December 31 and am looking forward to my retirement."

The Trump Organization is under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's office and New York Attorney General and both agencies have subpoenaed the bank about its lending relationship with the company.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump's private bankers resign from Deutsche Bank

“The private bankers responsible for lending to President Donald Trump and Jared Kushner have resigned from Deutsche Bank, the bank said.
"Rosemary Vrablic and Dominic Scalzi have tendered their resignations to Deutsche Bank effective as of year-end, which was accepted by the bank," Daniel Hunter, a spokesman for the bank said in a statement.

Vrablic and Scalzi have worked closely together for years since joining Deutsche Bank a decade ago. Vrablic was a trusted contact to the Trump Organization and Kushner and assumed the bank's lending relationship with Trump in the private side of the bank after the commercial lending division stopped doing business with Trump.

Deutsche Bank (DB) has loaned the Trump Organization more than $300 million.

In a statement Vrablic said, "I've chosen to resign my position with the bank effective December 31 and am looking forward to my retirement."

The Trump Organization is under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's office and New York Attorney General and both agencies have subpoenaed the bank about its lending relationship with the company.”
WDFD

refineryworker05

The fact is Democrats passed pork and President Trump ask for a simple bill with direct payments in October.
lol, the first rescue stimulus bill trump signed in March of 2020 had the same kinds of stuff in it. So he was ok with pork then?
In fact Munchin was negotiating the stimulus while advising trump of those negotiations. He knew what was in the stimulus but instead of telling munchin hey these are my priorities for the stimulus. He did nothing and showed his utter incompetence by blowing up the stimulus package he was apart of negotiating from the beginning. He also has played into the democrats hands of course because democrats have always wanted more stimulus.
It has been republicans and trump’s White House that has not.

republicans voters do not care about policy. Republican voters are pretending to want more stimulus but support a party that doesn’t want to send out checks. If trump would have come out and said we are broke and don't have money for stimulus, Republican voters would be applauding that as well.

zimbomb

Large tax breaks for the Rich and immunity for corporations was the pork. The fat was doubling down on a poorly run ppp. 2k stand alone bill will be in Mitch's dead hands by Christmas.

refineryworker05

Large tax breaks for the Rich and immunity for corporations was the pork. The fat was doubling down on a poorly run ppp. 2k stand alone bill will be in Mitch's dead hands by Christmas.
Elected republicans are very radical on policy. Openly don’t want to help people during a pandemic and want to protect corporations. That’s their actual position, and yet Republican voters still vote for them.

It will be fine

The changes to the PPP were an improvement. They allow companies that can show a 25% reduction in gross receipts to get another loan. They allow the expenses paid by the first round of lending to be tax deductible. It’s not another free for all.