President Trump

newfie

“As the Holiday season approaches, President Trump will continue to work tirelessly for the American People,” the White House said. “His schedule includes many meetings and calls.”

Now that's funny!
all are proven . dont know how to read a schedule?

vantexan

I asked you a simple question. You seemdefensive.

You say “other sources” but you’ve been all Trump all the time.

Are you saying all those sources that are not pro-Trump are fake news?
I've seen repeated lies about Trump. The Russian collusion narrative was a pack of lies. The Ukraine narrative was B.S. And anything Trump says about covid is immediately disputed, often twisted. I wonder how many people died because the Left convinced them that hydroxy chloroquine was ineffective and that Trump was a buffoon to mention it? It's the role of the Press to hold our leaders accountable, not fabricate lies to help the side they support win. And because you want to believe that an old white Republican is evil you eat it up. But somehow miss all the racist remarks your old white Democrat has said, all the racists he has associated with. All that seems to matter is get your party in power, get the money flowing your party's way. Trump was fighting the evil empire, the Washington swamp. And the Empire struck back.

bbsam

Staff member
I've seen repeated lies about Trump. The Russian collusion narrative was a pack of lies. The Ukraine narrative was B.S. And anything Trump says about covid is immediately disputed, often twisted. I wonder how many people died because the Left convinced them that hydroxy chloroquine was ineffective and that Trump was a buffoon to mention it? It's the role of the Press to hold our leaders accountable, not fabricate lies to help the side they support win. And because you want to believe that an old white Republican is evil you eat it up. But somehow miss all the racist remarks your old white Democrat has said, all the racists he has associated with. All that seems to matter is get your party in power, get the money flowing your party's way. Trump was fighting the evil empire, the Washington swamp. And the Empire struck back.
Look at the people Trump has put at the highest levels of national security in the past few weeks. If you think there is nothing afoul going on, quite honestly I’d say you’re an idiot.

vantexan

Look at the people Trump has put at the highest levels of national security in the past few weeks. If you think there is nothing afoul going on, quite honestly I’d say you’re an idiot.
You think I'm an idiot anyways. Told me repeatedly that Trump was a Russian asset and if I didn't believe it I was an idiot. I was watching Dave Chappell making fun of that "French" actor "Juicy" Smollet. How the story about white dudes wearing MAGA hats beat him up in the middle of the night. Just one of many stories going around with the Left accusing the Right wrongly of being racist, etc., and it's all Trump's fault. This is the environment that your side created. One false narrative after another. And we're all idiots for not believing it too. When are you intellectuals on the Left going to realize just how badly you've been manipulated by your own leadership and their media partners?

bbsam

Staff member
You think I'm an idiot anyways. Told me repeatedly that Trump was a Russian asset and if I didn't believe it I was an idiot. I was watching Dave Chappell making fun of that "French" actor "Juicy" Smollet. How the story about white dudes wearing MAGA hats beat him up in the middle of the night. Just one of many stories going around with the Left accusing the Right wrongly of being racist, etc., and it's all Trump's fault. This is the environment that your side created. One false narrative after another. And we're all idiots for not believing it too. When are you intellectuals on the Left going to realize just how badly you've been manipulated by your own leadership and their media partners?
Go ahead. Explain the appointments. We already know that any crime they commit the president will pardon. That’s a proven fact, isn’t it?

fishtm2001

GOP Rep Anthony Gonzalez

"If @realDonaldTrump didn't want money going to foreign countries, he shouldn't have asked for it. 100% of the items he complained about last night were either a lie (i.e. illegals aren't getting $1800) or things in HIS budget (all the foreign aid)."

t8CHnjER_normal.png

AG

@AGHamilton29
Just took a quick look at the budget Trump submitted to Congress. Some interesting stuff in there. Just State Department portion: Ex: 125 Million to Egypt. 130M to Nepal. 131M to Burma.

vantexan

Go ahead. Explain the appointments. We already know that any crime they commit the president will pardon. That’s a proven fact, isn’t it?
You mean all those convicted in an attempt to pressure them into giving up information about Trump that wasn't true?