President Trump

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

fishtm2001

“As the Holiday season approaches, President Trump will continue to work tirelessly for the American People,” the White House said. “His schedule includes many meetings and calls.”

Now that's funny!

fishtm2001

don the dumb's astonishing judicial losing streak was increased by two Thursday with major rejections in Wisconsin and Georgia. What's his record, like 1-53?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
don the dumb's astonishing judicial losing streak was increased by two Thursday with major rejections in Wisconsin and Georgia. What's his record, like 1-53?
Polly want a cracker?
Are you a bot or just incapable of thinking for yourself?

Screenshot_20201225-115945_Chrome.jpg

some people just watch the news and parrot the same phrases over and over. it's like CNN is constantly coming out of their mouthes, a human representation of a television channel.

it's really insane to me, this mind virus. it's a paralyzing hypnosis unlike I think anyone has ever seen. Some of the users here remind me of my boomer family who all parrot the same :censored2:. I think western liberal democracy is the most successful religion of all time. I think these people may be more devoted to their religion than I am.

zimbomb

some people just watch the news and parrot the same phrases over and over. it's like CNN is constantly coming out of their mouthes, a human representation of a television channel.

it's really insane to me, this mind virus. it's a paralyzing hypnosis unlike I think anyone has ever seen. Some of the users here remind me of my boomer family who all parrot the same *. I think western liberal democracy is the most successful religion of all time. I think these people may be more devoted to their religion than I am.
The brain rot of a generation. Cable news channels are a problem and results in low think regurgitation. Along with remedial internet abilities non digital natives just don't have the skill set to process information. I really don't know how you can try to make this a partisan issue. When it's clearly a generational problem effecting both red and blue lead addle-brains.

vantexan

The brain rot of a generation. Cable news channels are a problem and results in low think regurgitation. Along with remedial internet abilities non digital natives just don't have the skill set to process information. I really don't know how you can try to make this a partisan issue. When it's clearly a generational problem effecting both red and blue lead addle-brains.
Of course you've got it all figured out and are absolutely correct in your positions. Typical liberal. Only those that see things as you do have a worthy intellect.

vantexan

You don’t parrot Fox News? Really?
Nope, I learn from it and other sources. What you're saying is you're of greater intellect and can discern truth while those who watch FOX or even those who watch MSNBC just repeat what they hear and are led by the nose in whatever direction manipulators on these networks choose to lead us. And too many times it comes out that you don't know what is being said, only that you KNOW what's being said and can't be told differently. So who has the closed mind really?

bbsam

Staff member
Nope, I learn from it and other sources. What you're saying is you're of greater intellect and can discern truth while those who watch FOX or even those who watch MSNBC just repeat what they hear and are led by the nose in whatever direction manipulators on these networks choose to lead us. And too many times it comes out that you don't know what is being said, only that you KNOW what's being said and can't be told differently. So who has the closed mind really?
I asked you a simple question. You seemdefensive.

You say “other sources” but you’ve been all Trump all the time.

Are you saying all those sources that are not pro-Trump are fake news?