President Trump

floridays

The most secure election in history according to donald's own cyber security chief.
Great then, I would expect you to support Cruz and the 39% of the electorate that believe evidence must be heard to ensure trust in our election.

Your side has no greater chance to prove Trump a liar and by extension conservatives enemies of the Republic.

Will you welcome what Cruz and ten other signatories demand?

Let's put this dog to rest, let the chips fall where they may.

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Barack Obama

Joe Biden was his Vice-President twice, the second head of his administration, we'll see if he complies now and in the future.

My guess is it (Obama's quote) will be as much
bsbullf.gif
now as it will be if he assumes office.

fishtm2001

Great then, I would expect you to support Cruz and the 39% of the electorate that believe evidence must be heard to ensure trust in our election.

Your side has no greater chance to prove Trump a liar and by extension conservatives enemies of the Republic.

Will you welcome what Cruz and ten other signatories demand?

Let's put this dog to rest, let the chips fall where they may.

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Barack Obama

Joe Biden was his Vice-President twice, the second head of his administration, we'll see if he complies now and in the future.

My guess is it (Obama's quote) will be as much View attachment 323409 now as it will be if he assumes office.
Cruz and the like have zero evidence. They are just pandering to donald's uneducated base. You should send Ted money to "stop the steal"; money that he is pocketing.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Lol, he can't "pocket" the donations.
More of your radical left wing conspiracy theories.
from the link:

He asked for $5 contributions to his new “Keep Georgia Red fund.” But Facebook users who clicked through to the online donation page—and read the fine print at the bottom—would see that the actual beneficiary was Cruz’s own campaign committee, not Sens. Kelly Loeffler or David Perdue, the two Republicans running for re-election in Georgia.

floridays

Cruz and the like have zero evidence. They are just pandering to donald's uneducated base. You should send Ted money to "stop the steal"; money that he is pocketing.

I understand and I understand that you understand this

Barack Obama

Was and still is
bsbullf.gif
you aren't one of the 39%, you are one of the ones that know it was rigged but will not admit it, the number is well over 39%.

On with the transparency or Biden is illegitimate, what do you have to fear?
If it didn't happen, why the fear of sunlight?

newfie

floridays

I see you stand behind Cruz and the other ten signatories, let's put this to bed and get rid of this Trump scoundrel, Hitler lite.

If it is not, Biden is illegitimate just as squarely as Mueller and impeachment proved Trump was.
Let's give the Conservative bastards their day, prove their "evidence" does not exist and unite the country.

It's quite simple. We can all be at the bar celebrating Biden's legitimate victory, and go on into the second act of America First. First drink is on me.

It's time to open the books and thrust the dagger through the heart of this rightwing conspiracy.

Glad to have you onboard. :thumbup1:

Sportello

I see you stand behind Cruz and the other ten signatories, let's put this to bed and get rid of this Trump scoundrel, Hitler lite.

If it is not, Biden is illegitimate just as squarely as Mueller and impeachment proved Trump was.
Let's give the Conservative bastards their day, prove their "evidence" does not exist and unite the country.

It's quite simple. We can all be at the bar celebrating Biden's legitimate victory, and go on into the second act of America First. First drink is on me.

It's time to open the books and thrust the dagger through the heart of this rightwing conspiracy.

Glad to have you onboard. :thumbup1:
There is no evidence, just unsubstantiated allegations.