President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hunter Biden sat on the board of Burisma when his dad was vice-president. A field he had no experience in. He flew to China with his dad on Air Force 2 and a couple of weeks afterwards a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP gave his newly formed three man private equity firm a billion dollars. Added half a billion later. A field he has no experience in. Just so happened Biden was put in charge of Obama administration policy for Ukraine and China. Go figure.
But but but orange man bad!

refineryworker05

No, it didn't. You are literally the living embodiment of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You have very little knowledge, and extrapolate what you do have into fantasies. We have been engaged in the Middle East since the 50's. We needed the oil. We weren't in constant war for 30 years, if so name them. And George Bush Sr didn't start the Kuwaiti War. As for Central America we were involved in trying to stop communist insurgencies. Will be the first to admit mistakes were made, laws broken. But you're not even aware that they were in Central America, not South America. And you thought Reagan had us in Chile. Crack a book for crying out loud!
Lol. You just don’t want to know. It’s comical.

fishtm2001

“When we talk in private, I haven’t heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent—not one,” he wrote. “Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will ‘look’ to President Trump’s most ardent supporters.”

Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“When we talk in private, I haven’t heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent—not one,” he wrote. “Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will ‘look’ to President Trump’s most ardent supporters.”

WDFD, the guy has been an openly never trumper for 4 years. He's barely even a republican.

vantexan

Truman was before Eisenhower, so going all the way back to Truman would include Eisenhower. You can look this up. republican presidents haven’t really been good for the economy especially when compared to democratic presidents for a long time.
I included Eisenhower. Are you going to tell me the 50's weren't a great economy under Eisenhower? That Reagan didn't have a great economy? Nixon? George W. Bush had a good economy until outside idiots screwed it up. The first three years of Trump were great. Buy a clue.

vantexan

It was Shokin, of course, not wanting to go down in history that he was corrupt or incompetent who started peddling another theory: he was fired for going after Burisma by Joe Biden operating on behalf of Hunter Biden. And, surprise! Rudy and company were more than happy to buy in.
That's a fantasy. Why do you think Burisma put Hunter on their board? Because the day would come when they would need Joe's protection. Which is exactly what they got. You think they paid Hunter that kind of money for nothing? Seriously?

floridays

Ben Sasse, laughable.

refineryworker05

Name the other nations doing better?
Germany, Canada, France, Norway, Japan, China,
I included Eisenhower. Are you going to tell me the 50's weren't a great economy under Eisenhower? That Reagan didn't have a great economy? Nixon? George W. Bush had a good economy until outside idiots screwed it up. The first three years of Trump were great. Buy a clue.
I’m not telling you anything. It’s not my opinion that the economy has done better under democratic presidents vs republican presidents since Truman, it’s objective reality. Look it up for yourself. You can know.

vantexan

Germany, Canada, France, Norway, Japan, China,

I’m not telling you anything. It’s not my opinion that the economy has done better under democratic presidents vs republican presidents since Truman, it’s objective reality. Look it up for yourself. You can know.
They're all struggling. And if you think since Truman that Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan didn't have great economies you're hopeless. And W. and Trump had good to great economies before outside influences ruined them. And Newt Gingrich and the Republican Congress of the '90's saved Clinton's hide along with the dot.com bubble.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dims new symbol. From Jack Ass to Condom
1609604653396.png

newfie

look man a lib quoting a rino

floridays

Joint Statement from Senators Cruz, Johnson, Lankford, Daines, Kennedy, Blackburn, Braun, Senators-Elect Lummis, Marshall, Hagerty, Tuberville

The cornhusker Sasse can put this in his pipe and smoke it.

Sometimes action speaks louder than words in private.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"America is a Republic whose leaders are chosen in democratic elections. Those elections, in turn, must comply with the Constitution and with federal and state law.

"The election of 2020, like the election of 2016, was hard fought and, in many swing states, narrowly decided. The 2020 election, however, featured unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.

"Voter fraud has posed a persistent challenge in our elections, although its breadth and scope are disputed. By any measure, the allegations of fraud and irregularities in the 2020 election exceed any in our lifetimes.

I know the DemWits and LibTurds are afraid for the 2020 election to be investigated but that investigation has to take place in order that future elections can be held in an acceptable manner to all citizens of the USA.

Every effort to sweep it under the rug just stirs up a smell of a cesspool.

floridays

I know the DemWits and LibTurds are afraid for the 2020 election to be investigated but that investigation has to take place in order that future elections can be held in an acceptable manner to all citizens of the USA.

Every effort to sweep it under the rug just stirs up a smell of a cesspool.
In an effort to continue his value of "transparency" and unprecedented level of openness,

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Barack Obama

I'm surprised 44 hasn't spearheaded the effort in a bi-partisan manner, "work(ing) together to ensure the public trust."