President Trump

refineryworker05

All citizens have never been allowed to vote and never will, in addition to north, central and south americans.

@Fred's Myth
You are trying to get off into some weird discussion that doesn’t interest me. My point is that for the majority of American history huge swaths of the population were kept from participating in the political process that governed their lives. It’s bad in a representative government when huge swaths of the populace have no say over the direction of their nation.

vantexan

You are trying to get off into some weird discussion that doesn’t interest me. My point is that for the majority of American history huge swaths of the population were kept from participating in the political process that governed their lives. It’s bad in a representative government when huge swaths of the populace have no say over the direction of their nation.
The question isn't what happened in the past, which you want to use like a club to beat us with, it's if those past grievances have been and are continuing to be addressed? You won't let the past go be a it's too good a political weapon to get what you want.

floridays

Not getting into a discussion, was just a statement of fact.

I'm all in for only property owners voting myself, gotta have some skin in the game.

Box Ox

My point is that for the majority of American history huge swaths of the population were kept from participating in the political process that governed their lives. It’s bad in a representative government when huge swaths of the populace have no say over the direction of their nation.
It's 2021. Progress has been made. What huge swaths of the populace still have no say over the direction of their nation?