President Trump

Box Ox

republicans don't want to believe you can hide in your basement and take the month of october off and get 80 million votes.
FTFY

Trump did it to himself by being a loathsome sociopath.

The God Emperor has been defeated.

Joe is still your President-elect.

Sportello

We can start here for Pennsylvania

After passage of legislative act Act 77 2019 this:

But the mail-in and absentee deadline extensions were not enough for Democrats.

The Pennsylvania Democratic Party sued their own – bringing a lawsuit against the Democratic Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Kathy Boockvar.

State Democrats sought a three-day extension for mail-in ballots, making valid all ballots postmarked by November 3 and received by November 6 at 5:00 p.m.

The case was submitted to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on September 8. According to Ballotpedia.org, “five judges on the court were elected in partisan elections as Democrats, one judge was elected as a Republican, and one judge was appointed by a Democratic governor.”

On September 18 a decision was handed down by the state high court. The 4-3 decision overruled the requirement for mail-in ballots to be received by Election Day – allowing them to be received up to three full days later.

The decision trampled the bipartisan legislation the Pennsylvania General Assembly enacted just one year earlier according to their constitutional prerogative to enact statutes.
It is customary to cite your source, otherwise it is considered plagiarism.

floridays

It's 2021. Progress has been made. What huge swaths of the populace still have no say over the direction of their nation?
16 year olds,

3/14/19

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) voiced her support on Thursday for lowering the federal voting age to 16, telling reporters during a press conference that doing so would be a boon to voter engagement in the U.S.

Pelosi said Thursday that lowering the voting age would drive interest in politics among younger Americans who are learning about the subject in high school. The Speaker said that changing the voting age to 16 would help drive a higher level of voter awareness and turnout.

"I myself have always been for lowering the voting age to 16," Pelosi said. "I think it's really important to capture kids when they're in high school, when they're interested in all of this, when they're learning about government, to be able to vote."

newfie

16 year olds,

3/14/19

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) voiced her support on Thursday for lowering the federal voting age to 16, telling reporters during a press conference that doing so would be a boon to voter engagement in the U.S.

Pelosi said Thursday that lowering the voting age would drive interest in politics among younger Americans who are learning about the subject in high school. The Speaker said that changing the voting age to 16 would help drive a higher level of voter awareness and turnout.

"I myself have always been for lowering the voting age to 16," Pelosi said. "I think it's really important to capture kids when they're in high school, when they're interested in all of this, when they're learning about government, to be able to vote."
oh the control liberal teachers would have over 16 year old voters.

refineryworker05

Okay, you've now changed your statement to one that is mostly accurate. Congratulations canuck.
I didn’t change anything. The US has had a fully representative government for a little more than 20% of its history, that’s the vast majority of US history. Black Americans couldn’t vote until the 1965, and didn’t really start registering to vote in large number until the late 1960’s early 1970’s. Every black person you know who was born in the 1950’s or earlier remembers a time when a huge majority of black people couldn’t vote. In fact, i am 47 and I was the first generation of black Americans born who weren’t aware of a time when black people couldn’t vote at least up north. But both my parents, my uncles, aunts, they all remember. They are all in their 60’s. We want to pretend that America’s problems were so long ago, but they aren’t. Black people didn’t start really voting until like 1970. American was founded in 1783. Do the math. We have existed as a nation for 237 years and it took 187 years before black people were regularly voting. That’s 79% of this nation’s history.

refineryworker05

oh the control liberal teachers would have over 16 year old voters.
Again republican voters believe an insane conspiracy. Any issue you want to deal with republican voters believe an insane conspiracy as to why it’s a bad idea. So 16 year olds can’t vote because “liberal teachers” controlled by the all powerful left will brainwash them to vote for democrats. republican voters see American public life in this insane conspiratorial manner.

refineryworker05

You're only off by about a hundred years.
Whatever Canadian elementary school teacher taught you that was very ignorant.
You are in fantasyland. Until the late 1960’s early 1970’s the vast vast vast majority of black Americans couldn’t even register to vote and weren’t registered to vote. This is objective reality.

refineryworker05

republicans do not believe you can hide in your basement and take the month of october off and get 80 million votes. that insane conspiracy belongs to your side.
insane conspiracy, the all powerful left got Biden over 81million votes, but they allowed republicans to gain seats in the house, to probably keep their senate majority and control tons of state houses. Make it make sense. Then this all powerful is controlling the dozens and dozens of judges who have thrown out trump’s cases.
The key thing to all these republican voter insane conspiracy beliefs is the need to believe is an all powerful left exists and that it can do anything it wants.