President Trump

refineryworker05

The question isn't what happened in the past, which you want to use like a club to beat us with, it's if those past grievances have been and are continuing to be addressed? You won't let the past go be a it's too good a political weapon to get what you want.
Huh? I have no idea how this references anything in my post.

refineryworker05

Not getting into a discussion, was just a statement of fact.

I'm all in for only property owners voting myself, gotta have some skin in the game.
Yeah that is an extremely radical position about who should vote. I wish more republican voters were honest that they believe 10’ of millions of Americans should lose the right to vote. Good for you for being honest about your terrible position on voting.

refineryworker05

Then you should be complaining about a country where that happens.
Well I am not complaining. Like my post was really clear, instead of addressing the radical nature and danger in elected officials overturning elections by trying to invalidate the votes of millions of Americans, and connecting that action to the fact that for nearly 80% of American history huge swaths of the population couldn’t participate. Meaning there is a political tradition in America of just saying these people can’t vote and connecting that to republicans saying these people’s votes don’t count.

refineryworker05

Another “perfect call”! The Trumpers are still too stupid to see it for what it is.
This goes beyond trump, the republican party is trying to invalidate the vote of millions of Americans so they can win an election in which trump got over 7million fewer total votes than Biden, in which over 53% of voters in two elections did not vote for trump to be president. Again, if a political party can lose elections and stay in power, by just saying these people who live in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit, their votes don’t count cause they cheated, that’s the whole ball game for representative government. This stuff is very very dangerous. It has happened before.

It will be fine

This goes beyond trump, the republican party is trying to invalidate the vote of millions of Americans so they can win an election in which trump got over 7million fewer total votes than Biden, in which over 53% of voters in two elections did not vote for trump to be president. Again, if a political party can lose elections and stay in power, by just saying these people who live in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit, their votes don’t count cause they cheated, that’s the whole ball game for representative government. This stuff is very very dangerous. It has happened before.
Chip Roy a representative from Texas has called to not seat the representatives from the states Republicans are challenging. Seems like a reasonable call since the republicans claim these elections were fraudulent.

refineryworker05

I truly think republicans will start invalidating elections they lose, as they are trying to do with the presidential election, the only thing that will stop republicans, is if voters see what republicans are doing as wrong and vote them out. I don’t know if that will happen. But if republicans aren’t repudiated at the ballot box for these illegal tactics, at some point republicans will receive fewer votes in an election in a state they control, and they will declare certain areas of that state as rife with illegal votes, they will invalidate those Americans’ votes, and steal that election. They will eventually do this in a national election. They have already said and believe that in places like Chicago, Los Angelos, Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, New York, etc, there are all these “illegal” votes, and they will invalidate the votes of the citizens in those cities, and they will steal a presidential election. That’s where this stuff is headed, with Americans voting and being told their votes don’t count by republicans. This is all very dangerous stuff.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I truly think republicans will start invalidating elections they lose, as they are trying to do with the presidential election, the only thing that will stop republicans, is if voters see what republicans are doing as wrong and vote them out. I don’t know if that will happen. But if republicans aren’t repudiated at the ballot box for these illegal tactics, at some point republicans will receive fewer votes in an election in a state they control, and they will declare certain areas of that state as rife with illegal votes, they will invalidate those Americans’ votes, and steal that election. They will eventually do this in a national election. They have already said and believe that in places like Chicago, Los Angelos, Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, New York, etc, there are all these “illegal” votes, and they will invalidate the votes of the citizens in those cities, and they will steal a presidential election. That’s where this stuff is headed, with Americans voting and being told their votes don’t count by republicans. This is all very dangerous stuff.
You believe a lot of crazy conspiracy theories.

refineryworker05

Chip Roy a representative from Texas has called to not seat the representatives from the states Republicans are challenging. Seems like a reasonable call since the republicans claim these elections were fraudulent.
Yes, democrats have got to see where this is headed. I don’t care about political parties though, but the idea of any political party calling for legally cast votes to be thrown out and just made illegal is extremely radical and dangerous. That’s it for representative government, once a political party knows it can invalidate the votes of people that vote against them. That is what republicans are trying to do right now.

floridays

Black Americans couldn’t vote until the 1965, and didn’t really start registering to vote in large number until the late 1960’s early 1970’s.
Are you aware that is not correct?
I did not want to call it a lie, you might just be ignorant of fact.

You should consider revisiting what you think to be truth or fact, on every subject.