President Trump

wkmac

No, it was all a plan...let Obama run wild then the Dems would lose everything forever. Bwah ha ha ha!!!!

Doesn't seem like a good plan. As yet, your guy has failed to reverse anything meaningful and in the end, a real republican wasn't elected.

vantexan

Doesn't seem like a good plan. As yet, your guy has failed to reverse anything meaningful and in the end, a real republican wasn't elected.
Hasn't been in office that long. He's already not enforcing the ACA fine. He's Republican enough. Years of liberal policies will do that to you.

wkmac

Hasn't been in office that long. He's already not enforcing the ACA fine. He's Republican enough. Years of liberal policies will do that to you.

So it's like dating the hot looking girl in class with whom you've not even gotten to first base with but the important point is to make everyone else in the class think that you have.

Not that Hillary wasn't horrible, she was, but that doesn't give me cause to support the idiot who sinks on the seat in the dunking tanks and talks trash to the gullible who swallow the hook.

vantexan

So it's like dating the hot looking girl in class with whom you've not even gotten to first base with but the important point is to make everyone else in the class think that you have.

Not that Hillary wasn't horrible, she was, but that doesn't give me cause to support the idiot who sinks on the seat in the dunking tanks and talks trash to the gullible who swallow the hook.
Not a matter of being gullible. ANYTHING was better than Hillary. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, but gladly did in the general rather than accept four more years of the Obama administration aka Prez Hillary.

BrownArmy

Not a matter of being gullible. ANYTHING was better than Hillary. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, but gladly did in the general rather than accept four more years of the Obama administration aka Prez Hillary.

Do you approve of his performance so far?

wkmac

Personally I found both equally detestable so picking a lesser was not an option IMO. The best option was to not play the game at all which more and more people are choosing too do. There is the potential source for meaningful change. Think de centralized and local. That is the future.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

No one wanted to get to first base with Hillary ... not even Schumer.