President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
trump is making liberals cry tears, it is great. Cnn freaked out over the wwe wrestling video he posted. They tried to blackmail the poor kid into an apology.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Are none of you weirdos paying any attention to Trump, China, North Korea?
North korea dont seem to care if it is a democrat or republican in power. They got china behind them, so they are going to keep doing it. Until one of those missiles accidentally strikes something

bbsam

Staff member
North korea dont seem to care if it is a democrat or republican in power. They got china behind them, so they are going to keep doing it. Until one of those missiles accidentally strikes something
Jeez. Is that what you came up with? Trump actually deserves kudos for this and you just assume it's gonna keep happening?

W

What The Hawk?

trump.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

Look at all the other countries who allowed refugees in. They're in turmoil or they're hurting in some way. Many of these so called refugees really aren't. I think if anything we should aid them, but we shouldn't allow them in this country when we've got our own issues with our own people to resolve first.

newfie

Doesn't seem like a good plan. As yet, your guy has failed to reverse anything meaningful and in the end, a real republican wasn't elected.

he's reversed most of Obama's policies , that's a win already. your candidate "I hate everyone else" is doing an even worse job for this country.

1s3f6i.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
he's reversed most of Obama's policies , that's a win already. your candidate "I hate everyone else" is doing an even worse job for this country.

1s3f29.jpg
Let's assume that is true. What change in these policies has made life better for anyone but the very top income earners and what coming up will be good for the rest of us? Or is this just gonna be more trickle down BS?