President Trump

The big package

JUST THE FACTS , some here that are questioning the Ashley Biden diary scandal . Ashley Biden herself said that her father growing up was inappropriate with her (with more info that I won't describe here ) and also as a side note she along with her brother have been in and out of trouble with the police over the years !!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Cowards like the Dems they are.
Apparently not one juror could look Trump in the face as the 'guilty' verdicts were read out, instead looking away or at the floor.
They knew what they had done.
But these jurors, many well-educated, simply could not bear returning to their families, jobs and polite society in deep-blue New York City without convicting Donald J. Trump.
Shame

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Would love to try to see him put up a cool billion for his campaign.
1717196055988.png

vantexan

I’m saying Trump was calling for the DOJ and Sessions to investigate her with nothing to go on. Completely inappropriate. Now the tables have turned on him.
When did he do that? The only mention of having her looked into was in their debate. He said shortly after being inaugurated that it was best to move on. He never once openly called for Jeff Sessions to lock her up without due process as you said.

vantexan

A bunch of legal minds on this site also predicted Derek Chauvin would win an appeal. Where's he residing now?
So you're equating having a hush money payment, which is legal, entered as a business expense in his company's accounting books, which at worst is a Federal misdemeanor, with a fellow who died from an overdose of fentanyl while having a knee on his back? Since y'all defended repeatedly the resulting riots and billions in damage and thousands injured with dozens killed then I guess you're expecting millions of Trump supporters to tear up the country? Since you're equating the two that would be the logical response, right?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And yet you've decided Joe Biden's daughter lied about being molested.

WWJD
Right there.

Right there is your mistake.

Integrity isn't a Christian.

He is instructed by what he believes is the Holy Spirit. He is a spiritualist.

Hope for the sake of his eternal soul that he's not listening to a shrewd serpent.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Right there.

Right there is your mistake.

Integrity isn't a Christian.

He is instructed by what he believes is the Holy Spirit. He is a spiritualist.

Hope for the sake of his eternal soul that he's not listening to a shrewd serpent.
All Christians, apart from the Holy Spirit couldn’t even begin to understand scripture. The Holy Spirit helps Christians understand and apply the Bible's lessons, revealing the meaning of scripture as Jesus would.

Don’t blaspheme. You are only bringing judgement on yourself.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
All Christians, apart from the Holy Spirit couldn’t even begin to understand scripture. The Holy Spirit helps Christians understand and apply the Bible's lessons, revealing the meaning of scripture as Jesus would.

Don’t blaspheme. You are only bringing judgement on yourself.
Yet YOUR holy spirit inspires you to reject what the Bible teaches if it doesn't align with your inspiration.

Now who's blaspheming?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
False teaching.
I'll put myself in the "all" category of Christians. I believe I have a real good understanding of the scripture. The Holy Spirit has never spoke to me, gave me a feeling beyond words, whispered in my ear, took control of my body and flopped me on the floor, yet I can study his word to show myself approved unto God and rightly divide his word.
You spout a lie when you state no one could "even begin" to understand scripture.

You are a Calvinist to the bone. Pray tell, "How" did he reveal the meaning of scripture to you?

Last edited: