President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You don’t believe that God currently has a speaking voice and still actively and personally speaks to mankind.

You don’t believe that His Holy Spirit is alive and interacting with and within mankind as He enables.

You believe only in a written code.
Whatever you say... I mean whatever God told you. lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please, not again. He's inside me. But, not literally.
You're the only person I know that has all three of the Godhead literally inside them. And from what you say they tell you, they're divided in the instruction given.
It's, it's, it's almost like you're making stuff up and saying stuff that YOU want to believe. But, that can't be. You're so honest.lol
Yawn.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Deflect. As always.
IMG_5489.jpeg

vantexan

Inflation took off because of Biden's decisions. Servicemen and women died in a totally screwed up withdrawal from Afghanistan due to Biden's decisions. Our country has taken on at least 8 million immigrants here illegally because of Biden's decisions. There's a huge pile of evidence that shows that Biden and his family peddled influence for tens of millions from numerous foreign countries including our adversaries. And his dementia is getting worse by the day. What exactly has Trump done that would make you ignore all of the above?
@728ups @PT Car Washer

Integrity

Binge Poster
Then you best explain to God why you disagree with some of his writings in the Bible.
I believe the Bible is a creation (written by) of God’s creation (mankind).

As you and all mankind are a Creation of God. Even Trump.

I do not believe that the Bible was written by God, as you believe.