President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1673.jpeg

vantexan

All Christians, apart from the Holy Spirit couldn’t even begin to understand scripture. The Holy Spirit helps Christians understand and apply the Bible's lessons, revealing the meaning of scripture as Jesus would.

Don’t blaspheme. You are only bringing judgement on yourself.
So when you say that the writer of verses you disagree with was just a man, not a chosen apostle of Christ imbued with the Holy Spirit, what you're essentially saying is that since you're guided by the Holy Spirit you know better what the Scriptures mean than the Holy Spirit guided writer. He couldn't possibly be right because you disagree with him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
False teaching.
I'll put myself in the "all" category of Christians. I believe I have a real good understanding of the scripture. The Holy Spirit has never spoke to me, gave me a feeling beyond words, whispered in my ear, took control of my body and flopped me on the floor, yet I can study his word to show myself approved unto God and rightly divide his word.
You spout a lie when you state no one could "even begin" to understand scripture.

You are a Calvinist to the bone. Pray tell, "How" did he reveal the meaning of scripture to you?
You appear to worship religion. More specifically written tradition.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So when you say that the writer of verses you disagree with was just a man, not a chosen apostle of Christ imbued with the Holy Spirit, what you're essentially saying is that since you're guided by the Holy Spirit you know better what the Scriptures mean than the Holy Spirit guided writer. He couldn't possibly be right because you disagree with him.
How God speaks is up God.

You figure it out.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You don’t believe that God lives inside you.
Please, not again. He's inside me. But, not literally.
You're the only person I know that has all three of the Godhead literally inside them. And from what you say they tell you, they're divided in the instruction given.
It's, it's, it's almost like you're making stuff up and saying stuff that YOU want to believe. But, that can't be. You're so honest.lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
Oh, I believe. But, dag on it, I like to hear you spout nonsense. Come on, refresh my memory.
You don’t believe that God currently has a speaking voice and still actively and personally speaks to mankind.

You don’t believe that His Holy Spirit is alive and interacting with and within mankind as He enables.

You believe only in a written code.