President Trump

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Love unconditionally.

Voted Biden last time.

Will not vote for Trump again.
You voted for the baby killer ? That is cause to turn your Avatar and title. A man with the name of Integrity votes for a man with none . It's hypocritical to say the least. And before you call me to task go look up the stages of pregnancy and view the babies in the womb that our good Catholic president that you voted for who endorses infanticide .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You voted for the baby killer ? That is cause to turn your Avatar and title. A man with the name of Integrity votes for a man with none . It's hypocritical to say the least. And before you call me to task go look up the stages of pregnancy and view the babies in the womb that our good Catholic president that you voted for who endorses infanticide .
No Integrity.

Appvol

A British journalist reads part of trumps speech in Las Vegas.
Even with a British accent and proper pronunciation it’s still a mess.
https://www.tiktok.com/video/7379788177340419370
British Journalist

n5sdh00OGVpgA.webp

Integrity

Binge Poster
🥱