President Trump

Thebrownblob

This is from 2011. Trump said he goes to church all the time. Who has really ever seen him go to church outside a campaign or photo op event???

He might believe in God, but I don’t believe he understands Christianity at all. There was only one person who didn’t need forgiveness, and it wasn’t Trump.

Thebrownblob

Trump was asked one time if he’d ever asked for forgiveness and he said he hasn’t ever done anything to require asking forgiveness. LOL. And yet millions of “christians” voted for him.
Yes, I posted the story. He’s a politician he’s pandering, it’s normal. I don’t like it from any of them. Doesn’t fool me, but I guess it does some people.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It was Bring Your Felon to Work Day today in DC
IMG_4671.jpeg

vantexan

He’s a bad faith liar of the worst variety.
He's a liar. Biden is a liar. So it comes down to their policies. The polls reflect what people remember about Trump's presidency vs Biden's. The world was a lot more peaceful under Trump. Trump didn't let in 10 million people illegally. People had more spending power under Trump. You can try to put the focus on Trump's personal failings while ignoring Biden's but the majority of Americans will vote for whoever made their lives more affordable and secure. You can argue that was Biden but the polls show that most disagree with you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He's a liar. Biden is a liar. So it comes down to their policies. The polls reflect what people remember about Trump's presidency vs Biden's. The world was a lot more peaceful under Trump. Trump didn't let in 10 million people illegally. People had more spending power under Trump. You can try to put the focus on Trump's personal failings while ignoring Biden's but the majority of Americans will vote for whoever made their lives more affordable and secure. You can argue that was Biden but the polls show that most disagree with you.
I agree. What true worldly politician doesn’t lie accidentally or intentionally? Mostly intentionally no doubt. I truly believe Biden and Trump should not be running for President, but I do believe they both will be on the ticket.

That being said, basically having a faulty and corrupt 2 party system it really leaves one with 2 choices. I choose Biden, as who I believe is the lesser of 2 evils.

My reason for choosing Biden, having admitted that they both are poor choices, is I am of the opinion that Trump is emotionally unstable, and arguably suffers from mental illness. This is a layman’s opinion but I base this on my observation of his behavior, the things that come out of his mouth, and decades of experience with personally dealing with people with varying degrees and types of mental illness.

I believe it is arguably better to be in the hands of a dementia patient than to be at the mercy of the mentally unhinged.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree. What true worldly politician doesn’t lie accidentally or intentionally? Mostly intentionally no doubt. I truly believe Biden and Trump should not be running for President, but I do believe they both will be on the ticket.

That being said, basically having a faulty and corrupt 2 party system it really leaves one with 2 choices. I choose Biden, as who I believe is the lesser of 2 evils.

My reason for choosing Biden, having admitted that they both are poor choices, is I am of the opinion that Trump is emotionally unstable, and arguably suffers from mental illness. This is a layman’s opinion but I base this on my observation of his behavior, the things that come out of his mouth, and decades of experience with personally dealing with people with varying degrees and types of mental illness.

I believe it is arguably better to be in the hands of a dementia patient than to be at the mercy of the mentally unhinged.
So you're pro war.
Gotcha.

Thebrownblob

Frankly, I don’t understand that logic. I’m going to guess that people are voting for Trump Don’t think he’s evil and people voting for Biden Don’t think he’s evil. But if you think both are evil, and you vote for the one that’s less evil you’re still voting for evil. I won’t vote for either if that’s the case.