President Trump

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree. What true worldly politician doesn’t lie accidentally or intentionally? Mostly intentionally no doubt. I truly believe Biden and Trump should not be running for President, but I do believe they both will be on the ticket.

That being said, basically having a faulty and corrupt 2 party system it really leaves one with 2 choices. I choose Biden, as who I believe is the lesser of 2 evils.

My reason for choosing Biden, having admitted that they both are poor choices, is I am of the opinion that Trump is emotionally unstable, and arguably suffers from mental illness. This is a layman’s opinion but I base this on my observation of his behavior, the things that come out of his mouth, and decades of experience with personally dealing with people with varying degrees and types of mental illness.

I believe it is arguably better to be in the hands of a dementia patient than to be at the mercy of the mentally unhinged.
You sound unhinged

Integrity

Binge Poster
Frankly, I don’t understand that logic. I’m going to guess that people are voting for Trump Don’t think he’s evil and people voting for Biden Don’t think he’s evil. But if you think both are evil, and you vote for the one that’s less evil you’re still voting for evil. I won’t vote for either if that’s the case.
I understand your POV, probably superior to mine, but I choose to vote for my opinion of the lesser evil.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It’s a death cult.
IMG_5478.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We are in a unique position. Both candidates had 4 years to show us what life will be like under them. Most everyone’s mind is made up now who they want and nothing is going to change their minds.
I personally care more about what they do instead of who they are. I would rather have a person that says they are an atheist but passed conservative policies than a person that says they are Christian that passed liberal policies.

Last edited:

vantexan

I agree. What true worldly politician doesn’t lie accidentally or intentionally? Mostly intentionally no doubt. I truly believe Biden and Trump should not be running for President, but I do believe they both will be on the ticket.

That being said, basically having a faulty and corrupt 2 party system it really leaves one with 2 choices. I choose Biden, as who I believe is the lesser of 2 evils.

My reason for choosing Biden, having admitted that they both are poor choices, is I am of the opinion that Trump is emotionally unstable, and arguably suffers from mental illness. This is a layman’s opinion but I base this on my observation of his behavior, the things that come out of his mouth, and decades of experience with personally dealing with people with varying degrees and types of mental illness.

I believe it is arguably better to be in the hands of a dementia patient than to be at the mercy of the mentally unhinged.
Trump had the chance to retaliate against Iran at one point in his presidency. He decided not to. Said there was no reason to kill some poor janitor by striking a facility that was otherwise closed for the night. People who are mentally unhinged don't reason like that. People who are unhinged don't build multi billion dollar enterprises. Is he crass? Yes. Is he pugnacious? Yes. He also kept us out of new wars, got us out of an old one, and made the border secure.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trump had the chance to retaliate against Iran at one point in his presidency. He decided not to. Said there was no reason to kill some poor janitor by striking a facility that was otherwise closed for the night. People who are mentally unhinged don't reason like that. People who are unhinged don't build multi billion dollar enterprises. Is he crass? Yes. Is he pugnacious? Yes. He also kept us out of new wars, got us out of an old one, and made the border secure.
They display their own mental illness every time they accuse Trump of it. Sad and pathetic people reside on the left.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I said arguably, argument noted.