President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1718816527768.png

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Pretty week somebody whines to a mod said I did a personal attack. I haven’t attacked anybody personally. I just give it back to foolishness posted View attachment 488784
So.

You got banned, and decided that you would just make a new account to circumvent the ban?

You were making personal attacks.
I banned everyone that I saw in that thread antagonize others. That's not what the forum is for.

Share your opinions respectfully or not at all.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
No offense taken, and I feel the same way about your side.
It’s one individual amd for whatever reason has the ear of the mods.
Can’t say anything else or he will
Shrilly bleat personal attack 🤣
It is NOT one individual.
The individual I'm pretty sure you're referencing was also banned for personal attacks.

The current events section has devolved even further than it was.
The blatant lack of respect for other posters is a real problem.

Thebrownblob

Some of those are pretty good but the two that stood out to me was that Trump said there was thousands of dollars worth of cocaine found at the White House but there was only a few hundred dollars worth of cocaine found at the White House 😂
Well, that makes it better?

Then Trump said inflation has risen 40% and the guy refutesp that it’s only 19%? Only 19% L O L.

Trump is a bragger and a knucklehead, but these aren’t lies that you really want to say are great for your campaign if you’re Biden lol

Last edited:

Sportello

It is NOT one individual.
The individual I'm pretty sure you're referencing was also banned for personal attacks.

The current events section has devolved even further than it was.
The blatant lack of respect for other posters is a real problem.
Sort of sounds like “it’s never management‘s fault“.

You will probably ban me for no good reason again, but the rules are not enforced equally around here. And that’s on management..

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some of those are pretty good but the two that stood out to me was that Trump said there was thousands of dollars worth of cocaine found at the White House but there was only a few hundred dollars worth of cocaine found at the White House 😂
Well, that makes it better?

Then Trump said inflation has risen 40% and the guy refutesp that it’s only 19%? Only 19% L O L.

Trump is a bragger and a knucklehead, but these aren’t lies that you really want to say are great for your campaign if you’re Biden lol
With all the fake news coming from the WH, who can really say that it was "only" a few hundred dollars worth.