President Trump

Appvol

So.

You got banned, and decided that you would just make a new account to circumvent the ban?

You were making personal attacks.
I banned everyone that I saw in that thread antagonize others. That's not what the forum is for.

Share your opinions respectfully or not at all.
A good staff member would warn somebody in a DM. Instead you act like a UPS supervisor. Nobody is attacking anybody.

Sportello

Sort of sounds like “it’s never management‘s fault“.

You will probably ban me for no good reason again, but the rules are not enforced equally around here. And that’s on management..
Also, you allow, and seemingly encourage, racist and obscene posts. That’s on you, it was never allowed before.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4795.jpeg

"Clinton and Biden both mishandled a small number of unimportant documents and cooperated completely with investigators. By contrast, Trump is being prosecuted because he took highly classified documents; he took lots of them; he refused to return them; he ignored subpoenas; and he aggressively tried to hide them even from an FBI search. McConnell knows this. So do the Journal's editorial page editors."

KD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Clinton and Biden both mishandled a small number of unimportant documents and cooperated completely with investigators. By contrast, Trump is being prosecuted because he took highly classified documents; he took lots of them; he refused to return them; he ignored subpoenas; and he aggressively tried to hide them even from an FBI search. McConnell knows this. So do the Journal's editorial page editors."

KD
Lie.
Try harder.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
don the dense absconded with literally 100s of *actual*, physical top-secret government documents and stashed them in his bathroom.
Joe Biden took *actual* physical top secret government documents that he never had any right to have in the first place, and stashed them in a garage that his son who worked for communist China had full access to.

Come back to reality.

Thebrownblob

Also, you allow, and seemingly encourage, racist and obscene posts. That’s on you, it was never allowed before.
I agree I have no idea how you manage to get on here all the time. if I was a mod, you would be banned instantly every time your name popped up. It’s obscene that you’re still here. Be happy they have mercy on you. I wouldn’t. But by all means go ahead and continue to question the moderator actions and wonder why your banned. 😜

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree I have no idea how you manage to get on here all the time. if I was a mod, you would be banned instantly every time your name popped up. It’s obscene that you’re still here.
At some point Cheryl decided it was easier to let psychosusie post from the mod queue penalty box than it was to keep tracking down all the new accounts she created with vpns.

Joe Biden took *actual* physical top secret government documents that he never had any right to have in the first place, and stashed them in a garage that his son who worked for communist China had full access to.

Come back to reality.
donald was not charged with taking or having the tens of thousands of classified documents he stole. He was only charged with not returning them after he was caught and hiding them so that he could avoid obeying a subpoena.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
donald was not charged with taking or having the tens of thousands of classified documents he stole. He was only charged with not returning them after he was caught and hiding them so that he could avoid obeying a subpoena.