President Trump

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Little tiny baby Jesus I have to laugh when in 2016 the Orange Turd claimed to be the “ law and order president “ and said since Hillary Clinton might end up with a felony indictment she shouldn’t be allowed to run for president 🤣🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_6093.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For what? Replaying 34’s hilarious comments?
Nice try to deflect how badly 34’s comments aged
Your raging TDS. Biden and his minions are far worse. But I guess you’re ok with everything. It’s not about Trump, it’s about the disaster the Democrats are. What part of this boobs administration are you happy about? Tell us all why they deserve 4 more years.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your raging TDS. Biden and his minions are far worse. But I guess you’re ok with everything. It’s not about Trump, it’s about the disaster the Democrats are. What part of this boobs administration are you happy about? Tell us all why they deserve 4 more years.
This is what TDS looks like.
IMG_4868.jpeg