President Trump

vantexan

Free basing Fox News again?
Don't need FOX News. The DOJ had CNN there recording when they arrested Roger Stone. When the FBI arrested the abortion protester they videoed that too.

When McCarthy released Jan 6 video footage, all of it, over the protests of the Jan 6 Commission, it revealed a very different narrative. Just one example: the guy in the crazy outfit called a ringleader who get 7 years? He was let out of prison after it was revealed in the footage he did nothing wrong. And lest we forget the J6 Commission had Dems howling with laughter over Josh Hawley's supposed cowardice. You guys had fun with it here. Turned out they edited the footage. Reality was very different.

You get mislead by your party all the time but you seem to want to believe everything they tell you as gospel truth. Even now I'm sure you're trying to figure out how to spin Biden's decline. We've been telling y'all it was so since 2020. But to listen to Dems Biden is Superman. You can't be helped. It's not about helping the country. It's about keeping Democrats in power.

newfie

Don't need FOX News. The DOJ had CNN there recording when they arrested Roger Stone.
Just think FBI arrived in full swat gear at mar-a-lago with orders to shoot if necessary. guess they were expecting the secret service might resist?

they then had all the cameras turned off and later released staged photo's of the so called evidence with top secret folders added to the pictures that they had brought with them.

released photo's showed much of the so called evidence after it had been moved and restaged by the FBI.

liberals here don't express outrage that they were mislead by the premier investigative unit of the country instead they try to point to fox news as if fox news organized the raid on mar-a-lago.

vantexan

Ok, I'll bite. How was it edited? Let's see what you have.
The J6 Commission just showed Hawley running and characterized it as tough talking Hawley fleeing for his life like a coward. The released footage showed a large group of Congressmen and aides being ushered to a secure location while the riot was going on outside. Hawley was running to catch up with that group.

Funny how you ignored my reply about CNN and FBI video. You were hot to run down FOX News but you don't have to watch FOX to know what happened in those arrests. The bigger point was why did the DOJ tip off CNN to cover their huge show of force arresting Stone early in the morning? CNN ran that nonstop that day.

Next Day Err

You still haven't posted that Tweet so why would we believe it's not made up?
Every major media org is reporting on this. It happened. I'm trying to sign up for a Truth Social account by it's not allowing me to continue through registration, something is going on with the site. I'll keep trying and screengrab what he reposted.

vantexan

Why would Hawley need to be in a secure location?
How would the Capitol Police know exactly what was going to happen? They are charged with protecting Congress. If you were in charge would you tell everyone to just go about your business, no big deal? Do you really think about the logic of some of your questions?

Thebrownblob

Every major media org is reporting on this. It happened. I'm trying to sign up for a Truth Social account by it's not allowing me to continue through registration, something is going on with the site. I'll keep trying and screengrab what he reposted.
1719969100947.gif

vantexan

If they reported it then point us to their quoting Trump.

Next Day Err

How would the Capitol Police know exactly what was going to happen? They are charged with protecting Congress. If you were in charge would you tell everyone to just go about your business, no big deal? Do you really think about the logic of some of your questions?
I thought the mob wasn't a threat and this is all a big misunderstanding.

vantexan

If they reported it then point us to their quoting Trump.

Trump reposted (amplified) someone else's post.
I can't see past the firewall. So Trump just reposted someone else's posts? That's not the same as claiming that's what he said.