President Trump

Thebrownblob

It wasn't Trump's post.
These people are constantly misinformed.
They question nothing their media masters tell them to believe.
I don’t really have any social media accounts unless you consider Brown café social media. Social media is useful, but I can’t imagine being so enraged by it, or waiting for every post or even for someone to like or dislike something. Lol
You also have idiots on the left calling for presidential candidates to be killed. They’re idiots too, and I pay them almost no attention.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t really have any social media accounts unless you consider Brown café social media. Social media is useful, but I can’t imagine being so enraged by it, or waiting for every post or even for someone to like or dislike something. Lol
You also have idiots on the left calling for presidential candidates to be killed. They’re idiots too, and I pay them almost no attention.
These people don't care that Trump didn't make the post about tribunals.

They want to believe lies.
It's like an addiction.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
  • 7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
Then there should be no political threads because we are all Trolling each other. Almost all the post are looking for an emotional response. So what defines extreme.
You don’t get to decide if your ban is fair or not.

I’m perma banning this account. Come back and post under your main account once the ban is over, or not at all.

Thebrownblob

You don’t get to decide if your ban is fair or not.

I’m perma banning this account. Come back and post under your main account once the ban is over, or not at all.
1719953290643.gif