President Trump

vantexan

I thought the mob wasn't a threat and this is all a big misunderstanding.
Again, if there's a huge crowd outside and some are rioting, how do you handle making sure Congressmen are safe? They have contingency plans for such scenarios. Are you telling us the Capitol Police are supposed to ignore what's going on outside?

vantexan

So just because he wasn't the original author of the post then it's totally fine? What if someone reposts CSAM on X? Doesn't that still reflect on the re-poster?
Trump is a private citizen exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Funny how you think Dems, and RINO's like Cheney, are ok to smear Trump 24/7 but if he says anything at all it's the end of our democracy.

What is CSAM?

Next Day Err

Trump is a private citizen exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Funny how you think Dems, and RINO's like Cheney, are ok to smear Trump 24/7 but if he says anything at all it's the end of our democracy.

What is CSAM?
He's a major candidate for president of the United States and calling for military tribunals of people that aren't in the military. This doesn't concern you? Seems a little unAmerican.

vantexan

You're so close.

Is Trump right that all the convicted rioters should be pardoned? Even the cop beaters?
As has already been proven, the J6 Commission lied about the nature of some protesters actions. If there were elements in that crowd who had plans beyond yelling and screaming and it can be proven then throw the book at them. But a lot of those people didn't get violent with anyone. The tapes prove that.

While you're at it give Ray Epps the same severe sentence others were given instead of the symbolic slap on the wrist. He was on video instigating rioting and entering the Capitol. If it weren't for Tucker Carlson nothing would've happened to him. Why is that? And were there government instigators in the crowd? If so why?

Thebrownblob

He's a major candidate for president of the United States and calling for military tribunals of people that aren't in the military. This doesn't concern you? Seems a little unAmerican.
I think trying to elect a man who clearly is mentally and cognitively incapable for the job is unAmerican and elder abuse.

The Democrat party failures are all their own. They did not have to go and make a spectacle of Trump feeding his passion for being in the spotlight. He loved it. And it has helped him immensely. Everything the Democrats have done has backfired on them. And now your candidate for president is severely wounded. It is pathetic.

Next Day Err

As has already been proven, the J6 Commission lied about the nature of some protesters actions. If there were elements in that crowd who had plans beyond yelling and screaming and it can be proven then throw the book at them. But a lot of those people didn't get violent with anyone. The tapes prove that.

While you're at it give Ray Epps the same severe sentence others were given instead of the symbolic slap on the wrist. He was on video instigating rioting and entering the Capitol. If it weren't for Tucker Carlson nothing would've happened to him. Why is that? And were there government instigators in the crowd? If so why?
I can put up cameras all over my property and show the public how little I maintain the yard by showing hundreds of hours of footage. All the extra footage that contains nothing of me mowing the grass or watering the flowers might lead people to think I never work in the yard.

vantexan

I can put up cameras all over my property and show the public how little I maintain the yard by showing hundreds of hours of footage. All the extra footage that contains nothing of me mowing the grass or watering the flowers might lead people to think I never work in the yard.
So? That's your problem. The security footage showed a peaceful crowd inside the Capitol. Also showed government agents firing rubber bullets into the front of the crowd, enraging those men and starting the altercation that the J6 all too gladly used to characterize the whole crowd as an out of control mob that trashed the Capitol Building. The security footage showed a vastly different situation. And people were put in prison on what the J6 Commission claimed.

Thebrownblob

The conservative SCOTUS seems to think it's completely fine. They are the Hand of the king.
I I love, listening to the extreme partisans whine and moan when don’t get the decision they want. And that includes the right wing faction who says these justices are too liberal. 😂 I think they’ve done a really good job trying to get good decisions and going by the constitution. What happened to you guys saying the Supreme Court is the law of the land?