President Trump

Next Day Err

Most Democrats don’t care about the constitution so that makes sense that he doesn’t think the constitution matters
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Trump doesn't care about the Constitution in the least.

Thebrownblob

I like my presidents to not threaten people with jail or a military tribunal. Kind of unpresidential.
Sure, but that’s Donald Trump rules. He’s a little brash and says some silly things just to get a response from people like you and it works marvelously. You’ve talked more more about Trump than you have about your own party. You’re into his hands and has also been doing the same thing for the last four years and it’s making him almost unbeatable the fact that you can’t see that is puzzling. Carry on. 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

I don’t think Trump understands the constitution and I said that many times. He’s done executive orders that were slapped down as well. Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate was by far the most disgusting.

Next Day Err

Sure, but that’s Donald Trump rules. He’s a little brash and says some silly things just to get a response from people like you and it works marvelously. You’ve talked more more about Trump than you have about your own party. You’re into his hands and has also been doing the same thing for the last four years and it’s making him almost unbeatable the fact that you can’t see that is puzzling. Carry on. 🤷‍♂️
If any other presidential candidate called for a military tribunal or the assassination of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs because of his "treason" that candidate would be run out of town.

Trump keeps getting a pass from people like you. Carry on.

vantexan

The rule of law, you mean.
Yah, like taking Federal misdemeanors after the statute of limitations and turning them into felonies that underpinned a greater crime. But wouldn't say what that crime was and instructed the jury that they could convict him on several laws. That they didn't have to agree.

That's why we have appeals so that the rule of law can be upheld.

Next Day Err

IMG_4100.jpeg

Here’s the Truth Social post you were asking for.

vantexan

So you're saying Dems can commit election fraud and Trump can't do anything about it? I wonder if that's ever happened? 🤔