President Trump

newfie

If it makes you feel better.

You're welcome.

I thank you for you concern for my feelings but we both know its another attempt on your part to deflect from your little secret. I know quite a few alleged libertarians. a few are more conservative in nature many like yourself profess a love for the independence of the libertarian but are really closet democrats who constantly bash the republicans and rarely ever bash a democrat. that describes you to a tee.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fox con going to spend billions and create thousands of jobs in Wisconsin. all this winning is getting to be soooo exciting
Only had to give them a handout of 2 BILLION dollars in tax breaks over the next decade. Foxcon has a history of not keeping their promises of job creation, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
large.jpg
design-evolution-oneway-sign-2000-1-14EFA7B449F545EB03C.jpg

vantexan

Only had to give them a handout of 2 BILLION dollars in tax breaks over the next decade. Foxcon has a history of not keeping their promises of job creation, I wouldn't hold your breath.
How many do they employ overseas? How many factories have they built in the U.S.? Looks like voting for Trump is paying off for Wisconsin. Exactly the kind of jobs those who voted for him are looking for. Of course this is quite different from the chorus of "those jobs are never coming back!" "Vote Democrat, get welfare!"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many do they employ overseas? How many factories have they built in the U.S.? Looks like voting for Trump is paying off for Wisconsin. Exactly the kind of jobs those who voted for him are looking for. Of course this is quite different from the chorus of "those jobs are never coming back!" "Vote Democrat, get welfare!"
Hypocrisy. Republicans hate welfare for the poor, but love corporate welfare for the rich.

BrownArmy

The president is donating this quarters salary to education. what a generous and caring president we have.

After his 'budget' cuts $9,000,000,000 from said agency.

I never bought the 'dossier', but now I'm thinking you're the one who likes golden showers.

Trump is mentally ill.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That factory is estimated to employ as much as 10,000 people. How much in taxes will that generate? Those people needing jobs don't care about your class warfare.
How did their promises of job creation work out for Massachusetts? The 2 billion dollars in tax breaks has no requirement of job creation.