President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump continues to disgrace the office. The speech to the Boy Scout Jamboree was disgraceful.

Fun fact:

Trump, through his charity (which he didn't donate to), gave one donation to the Boy Scouts of America. In 1989 the Trump Foundation gave $7. Don Jr was 11 at the time, and it cost $7 to register a new scout.

Former White House photographer trolls Trump's raucous Boy Scouts speech with one photo
Maybe there was a drive to register new scouts and they were having a $7 drive!!

newfie

Maybe there was a drive to register new scouts and they were having a $7 drive!!

from what I saw it seems the scouts loved his speech. I know its an odd concept but maybe we should let the scouts decide whether they enjoyed the speech rather then a few liberal media blowhards.

wkmac

from what I saw it seems the scouts loved his speech. I know its an odd concept but maybe we should let the scouts decide whether they enjoyed the speech rather then a few liberal media blowhards.

Having been a scout and having gone to several camps, most scouts are not interested or there as a political backdrop for blowhard politicians to use for PR purposes. These appeal to emotion type speeches are becoming less and less effective as people's bull$chitt meters become more finely tuned. Only the most gullible buy into this crap.

bbsam

Staff member
Having been a scout and having gone to several camps, most scouts are not interested or there as a political backdrop for blowhard politicians to use for PR purposes. These appeal to emotion type speeches are becoming less and less effective as people's bull$chitt meters become more finely tuned. Only the most gullible buy into this crap.
Don't call newtie gullible.

newfie

most scouts are not interested or there as a political backdrop for blowhard politicians to use for PR purposes. These appeal to emotion type speeches are becoming less and less effective as people's bull$chitt meters become more finely tuned. Only the most gullible buy into this crap.

you act like you're the appointed scout spokesman, I was one too , very politically aware and would have been thrilled to hear the president speak.

while you're trying to put words in their mouths the loud cheering at the event tells us exactly what the scouts thought.