President Trump

BrownArmy

the supreme court was huge and honestly one of the few reasons I voted for him. our government is too dysfunctional to expect much more.

If Trump weren't so completely inept, he could lead the Republicans. Instead, he's too busy golfing and obsessing about how he won the election.

I thought he was supposed to be the bestest most effective leader ever? Look, he's basically in charge of two branches of government.

If he can't seal the deal, that's on him.

newfie

Really lowering the bar now. It's ok to admit Trump is grossly incompetent.

he's better in six months then Obama was in 8 years. See that Economy heating up? GDP today getting ready to cross the 3 percent mark something that never happened under Obama in 8 long years. What's amazing is we're already winning in a lot of areas and its only been six months.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he's better in six months then Obama was in 8 years. See that Economy heating up? GDP today getting ready to cross the 3 percent mark something that never happened under Obama in 8 long years. What's amazing is we're already winning in a lot of areas and its only been six months.
Obama blah blah obama blah blah blah

BrownArmy

he's better in six months then Obama was in 8 years. See that Economy heating up? GDP today getting ready to cross the 3 percent mark...

It's a seasonal adjustment, and will be averaged out on an annual basis.

You're hilarious- the same small gains you derided during Obama's term are your current metric for Trump's success.

Weak!

Sad!

MAKAVELI

Banned
Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited
Going by quarters, growth within a year was higher than 3 percent during two periods during Obama’s presidency, Blinder said. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was 3.4 percent. From the first quarters of 2014 and of 2015, it was 3.3 percent.

BrownArmy

Obama blamed Bush for everything. Seems only fair that we blame Obama for everything. Karma's a bitch.

The funny thing is that I'm not the biggest Obama booster, but it seems to me that Obama complained about Bush when it was appropriate.

Trump hasn't realized that he's actually the President, six months in...

He is still litigating the election that he won...

Sad!

watdaflock?

he's better in six months then Obama was in 8 years.
How so?
the supreme court was huge and honestly one of the few reasons I voted for him.

What exactly are you referring to, with the supreme court?

The overall job market and economy Trump was handed by Obama was already doing well. Consumers and businesses are confident, so far.....

Unless you're ready to sell, be prepared for a bumpy ride.

Last edited: