President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
depends on whats being leaked, for example the name and stuff of the england bomber at that concert
I don't think there is a single thing the government should know and keep from the public.

Sorry, I know there's some compelling arguments for the government keeping secrets from the people it pretends to represent, I just disagree with all of them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't think there is a single thing the government should know and keep from the public.

Sorry, I know there's some compelling arguments for the government keeping secrets from the people it pretends to represent, I just disagree with all of them.
battle information should always be kept secret or technology

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
battle information should always be kept secret or technology
I can't think of a single battle our country should be involved in right now, so if they're keeping battle information secret, I disagree with it.

In terms of technology I couldn't disagree more. The government should be actively involved in supporting the advancement of OPEN technology. Without the government we wouldn't have space exploration, or the internet, or GPS, or vaccines. If they would stop hoarding information for geopolitical ends the world would probably be a lot better off already.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I can't think of a single battle our country should be involved in right now, so if they're keeping battle information secret, I disagree with it.

In terms of technology I couldn't disagree more. The government should be actively involved in supporting the advancement of OPEN technology. Without the government we wouldn't have space exploration, or the internet, or GPS, or vaccines. If they would stop hording information for geopolitical ends the world would probably be a lot better off already.
do you remember the russians stealing nuke technology and the chinese stealing trade secrets now. Isis shouldnt know where were going tobattack either