President Trump

BrownArmy

Lulz.

Senate goes on vacation, but remains 'in session' (gavel in/gavel out every three days) so Trump can't make any recess appointments.

I remember when they did that to Obama.

Trump really is uniting the Republican party, it's just that they're uniting against him...

BrownArmy

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

newfie

newfie

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’
President Trump has worked with Congress to enact 28 laws during the first 100 days of his Administration.
o President Obama enacted 11 laws during his first 100 days.
o President George W. Bush enacted 7 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Clinton enacted 24 laws during his first 100 days.
o President George H.W. Bush enacted 18 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Reagan enacted 9 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Carter enacted 22 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Nixon enacted 9 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Johnson enacted 10 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Kennedy enacted 26 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Eisenhower enacted 22 laws during his first 100 days.
o President Truman enacted 55 bills laws during his first 100 days.

newfie

reinvestment in this country since trump took over

Reinvestment
SoftBank $50B
Exxon $20B
Hyundai $3.1B
Apple $1B
Chrysler $1B
GM $1B
Bayer AG $1B
Toyota $600M
LG $250M

wonder what the 20 percent stock market rise has done for the average persons 401 k?

newfie

Budget Surplus
$182B in April 2017

It is true that the U.S. Treasury reported a $182 billion budget surplus in April 2017, the largest April surplus since 2001 (and the second-largest in history), according to MarketWatch.

and a 100 billion dollar reduction in the national debt since he took over.

newfie

Supreme Court
Appointed constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch

This is true. Gorsuch was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on 7 April 2017.

huge , huge win for the republicans. Huuuuuuggggggggggeeeeeeeee

newfie

Border Security
40 percent fewer illegal border crossings and deportation of violent and repeat offenders

less cost to capture them , detain and send back. less crime , less drugs , less illegals collecting taxpayer welfare in sancturary cities. huuuugee

newfie

here's one Obama should have taken care of

$100M to Flint, Michigan
Water contamination crisis started in April 2014

It’s true that in March 2017, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awarded a $100 million grant to the state of Michigan to upgrade the drinking water infrastructure in Flint,

newfie

Obama :censored2:s on the Vets , Trump actually helps them

Trump signs VA reform bill, making good on a campaign promise - CNNPolitics

BrownArmy

"Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing...But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that."

Art of the squeal?

Guy's whining like a B.

newfie

newfie

when did any other president aggressively go after bringing business into this country like Trump

Trump announces $10 billion Foxconn plant in Wisconsin

newfie

Obama, Obama, Obama, blah blah blah.

If your argument for Trump is anti-Obama, you're losing.

just gave you many reasons Trump is dong a great job and all you have is old outdated talking points stuff. I'm looking for intelligent debate and you're not armed. I'm done with you.