President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you can't answer the question.
Basically no one can .
Under bho's relaxed immigration rules , no one has any idea who is within our borders .
LMAO.
OBAMA again!
You need to seek psychiatric help bro. You are obsessed.

Obama is not Moses.
He didn't part the waters of the Rio Grande and lead the Mexicans to the promised land. This country survived without a wall before Obama and will continue to survive after Trump without a wall.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
LMAO.
OBAMA again!
You need to seek psychiatric help bro. You are obsessed.

Obama is not Moses.
He didn't part the waters of the Rio Grande and lead the Mexicans to the promised land. This country survived without a wall before Obama and will continue to survive after Trump without a wall.
I stated a known problem and you reply that I need psychiatric help ?
And neither did his policies stop anyone from not coming here.
I like how our tax dollars were used to print up guide books to help foreigners travel illegally to the USA , in their own language and given to them in their own country .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I stated a known problem and you reply that I need psychiatric help ?
And neither did his policies stop anyone from not coming here.
I like how our tax dollars were used to print up guide books to help foreigners travel illegally to the USA , in their own language and given to them in their own country .
You stated that because of Obama we have an immigration problem.
All your years in this country, and every single one before Obama seems to have been erased from your mind. Yes, I would say you need psychiatric help with that problem.

Future

Victory Ride
You stated that because of Obama we have an immigration problem.
All your years in this country, and every single one before Obama seems to have been erased from your mind. Yes, I would say you need psychiatric help with that problem.
It wasn't Obama ... he didn't help.....but .....we left the flood gates open a long time ago

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funds not used on the military budgets , would have been used to promote social programs . Many which have been known to not work except for the people "hired" to run them .
So you're saying the government is going to waste the money either way, so we might as well use it to "accidentally" murder women and children and inspire an entire generation of religious zealots to hate us..... well gee when you put it that way it all makes sense. SMH.