President Trump

rickyb

No .... you have a country ...that is boastfully stating they could put a small nuclear warhead on a missle capable of reaching Illinois
i dont remember north korea invading and bombing any country recently. obama dropped 26000 bombs last year ;)

then of course you obviously have the invasion of iraq, and vietnam which stand out like sore thumbs. but america is bombing and invades all over the place. you have military bases all over the place.

Future

Victory Ride
i dont remember north korea invading and bombing any country recently. obama dropped 26000 bombs last year ;)

then of course you obviously have the invasion of iraq, and vietnam which stand out like sore thumbs. but america is bombing and invades all over the place. you have military bases all over the place.
Your so confused ....I can't begin w you ...I respect your thoughts but they r ....not true

Future

Victory Ride

We should have dropped 12600000 bombs on country's developing terriorists .....do not think for one second your country is immune 2 such a threat

rickyb

I have watched your posts a little ...so u r from Canada?
yes and guess where the biggest terrorist organization is in canada? the canadian government.

if governments were gonna be semi honest, they would say we are using terrorism to stop terrorism.

Box Ox

they are nuclear armed as a deterent against US invasions. look it up.

Look, I think Trump is a walking dumpster fire. But, from the New York Times yesterday:

"North Korea escalated its standoff with the United States and other nations on Tuesday, warning that it would take unspecified “physical action” in retaliation for new sanctions the United Nations Security Council adopted over the weekend."

They're already threatening physical retaliation for SANCTIONS. What does everyone think is going to happen when they become fully long range nuclear capable?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look, I think Trump is a walking dumpster fire. But, from the New York Times yesterday:

"North Korea escalated its standoff with the United States and other nations on Tuesday, warning that it would take unspecified “physical action” in retaliation for new sanctions the United Nations Security Council adopted over the weekend."

They're already threatening physical retaliation for SANCTIONS. What does everyone think is going to happen when they become fully long range nuclear capable?
Funny how the United States manages to attract every crazy group of wackos on the planet. It's almost like we're poking our fat asses into other people's business when we have no reason to. Weird right?

Sportello

tRUmp draws a red line and the DPRK immediately crosses it.

Also, why was tRUmp hugging himself so hard when he threatened them? Is he scared?

moreluck

golden ticket member
tRUmp draws a red line and the DPRK immediately crosses it.

Also, why was tRUmp hugging himself so hard when he threatened them? Is he scared?
“The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.”- Gen. James "Mad Dog Mattis