President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
everyone on both sides of the political spectrum have been predicting manifort.

And from actions in 2012-2013 which had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or the election in 2016 (which was the supposed purpose of the investigation).

Much more closely linked to the Clinton crime family. Lets see if Mueller pursues that thread or will he be exposed as a dirty cop?

bbsam

Staff member
And from actions in 2012-2013 which had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or the election in 2016 (which was the supposed purpose of the investigation).

Much more closely linked to the Clinton crime family. Lets see if Mueller pursues that thread or will he be exposed as a dirty cop?
Yeah. Plenty of time for all that.

Tell me though, what's really all the Clinton stuff about lately? Do folks on the right feel better about their people being scum if the people on the other side are scum too?

And Manafort is the first indictment. Are you betting there won't be several more?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah. Plenty of time for all that.

Tell me though, what's really all the Clinton stuff about lately? Do folks on the right feel better about their people being scum if the people on the other side are scum too?

And Manafort is the first indictment. Are you betting there won't be several more?

No idea where it will go. Manafort was hit with a bunch of extra charges that will never be proven in court. An obvious attempt by Mueller to use as leverage to try to pressure him into providing evidence for further investigations. Typical move by Mueller. Manafort only worked for Trump for a couple of months and when Trump found out about those past shady business deals got rid of him.

The problem is that it still had nothing to do with Trump. Do you think Manafort will implicate his Democratic partners of the time? He would risk have a suspicious but fatal accident.

oldngray

nowhere special
It all boils down to tax fraud. He also failed to report as an agent of Ukraine (not Russia).

Podesta group also didn't register. Until recently when the investigation exposed it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh. You think it's over. Bless your heart.
i think manaford gots more dirt on dems then he does on trump. I also think if he had to go back to 2006 for a charge then he is fishing. I also know the 31 page charge didnt list trump or collusion

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No idea where it will go. Manafort was hit with a bunch of extra charges that will never be proven in court. An obvious attempt by Mueller to use as leverage to try to pressure him into providing evidence for further investigations. Typical move by Mueller. Manafort only worked for Trump for a couple of months and when Trump found out about those past shady business deals got rid of him.

The problem is that it still had nothing to do with Trump. Do you think Manafort will implicate his Democratic partners of the time? He would risk have a suspicious but fatal accident.
mueller was part of those deals, it is why he targeted manaford. He is cleaning up

oldngray

nowhere special
Were the charges for tax fraud an attempt to deflect attention away from illegal activity by the DNC and the Clintons ( with links to Mueller) that were in the news last week?

It will be fine

Were the charges for tax fraud an attempt to deflect attention away from illegal activity by the DNC and the Clintons ( with links to Mueller) that were in the news last week?
Do you think Mueller just threw this together last week? The opposite seems more plausible, Fox News needed to muddy the water so they brought back the hits of Clinton attacks.