President Trump

Returntosender

A6A2EB72-470A-45FD-B043-9A352073EAB3.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you not seen the distribution breakdown of which states pay the most in Federal taxes and which states receive the most 'subsidies' from the guvment?

Some states are givers, and some states are takers.
Wouldn't that be because of the income level of their population? The level of state tax they levy seems unrelated especially considering those monies are not taxed federally.

BrownArmy

Wouldn't that be because of the income level of their population? The level of state tax they levy seems unrelated especially considering those monies are not taxed federally.

Federal tax, not state.

MA, NY, CA, NJ, etc. pay more in federal taxes than they receive in federal spending, hence the 'donor' state moniker.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Federal tax, not state.

MA, NY, CA, NJ, etc. pay more in federal taxes than they receive in federal spending, hence the 'donor' state moniker.
Ok.
I thought you were suggesting low state taxes somehow was related to those states receiving more federal aid.
Two different conversations I guess.

BrownArmy

Ok.
I thought you were suggesting low state taxes somehow was related to those states receiving more federal aid.
Two different conversations I guess.

JlokCrack420 thinks Trump is stiffing it to the 'blue states'.

Maybe, but like with everything Trump, the hand that give-eth can tweet-eth away...

moreluck

golden ticket member
America's job market got back on its feet in October.

The US economy rebounded from the hurricanes and added 261,000 jobs, the best performance of the Trump administration.

Unemployment inched down to 4.1%, the lowest since December 2000.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
America's job market got back on its feet in October.

The US economy rebounded from the hurricanes and added 261,000 jobs, the best performance of the Trump administration.

Unemployment inched down to 4.1%, the lowest since December 2000.
310,000 new jobs were expected.
The real unemployment number is probably much higher.
The labor participation rate is at 62.7% as many people have just quit looking.
Wages are stagnant.
We have a long ways to go.

newfie

310,000 new jobs were expected.
The real unemployment number is probably much higher.
The labor participation rate is at 62.7% as many people have just quit looking.
Wages are stagnant.
We have a long ways to go.

you were thrilled with 170 k added under Obama now you're pissing and moaning about 250.