President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just wondering .... I read ...I see... just not sure ...what is real .... and what is made up
He might be doing something right, probably not though. If he was no one would notice because the guy's so busy making an ass out of himself all the time.

He blames the media for everything, but the truth is he's his own worst enemy. He's like the kid who says the teacher is picking on him. And his base is like the parents who come in to school and take the kid's side. Your kid's a little spoiled rotten D*bag, stop encouraging him for god's sake.

Future

Victory Ride
He might be doing something right, probably not though. If he was no one would notice because the guy's so busy making an ass out of himself all the time.

He blames the media for everything, but the truth is he's his own worst enemy. He's like the kid who says the teacher is picking on him. And his base is like the parents who come in to school and take the kid's side. Your kid's a little spoiled rotten D*bag, stop encouraging him for god's sake.
Yes ... he does make outlandish remarks ... they r 2 sided of interpretation a lot of the times ....

I do believe though ...the media on most part ... is fabricating a lot ..... of what is really going on

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes ... he does make outlandish remarks ... they r 2 sided of interpretation a lot of the times ....

I do believe though ...the media on most part ... is fabricating a lot ..... of what is really going on
I'm not sure what you think they're fabricating. But I'm not really in the loop, I don't watch any of the Fox News MSNBC opinion type channels. I'm really just talking about his own words and tweets. It's almost like he's purposefully trying to divide the country.

Future

Victory Ride
I'm not sure what you think they're fabricating. But I'm not really in the loop, I don't watch any of the Fox News MSNBC opinion type channels. I'm really just talking about his own words and tweets. It's almost like he's purposefully trying to divide the country.
He tweets and speaks .... way off the cuff .... that most of America could really take the wrong way .....
given fuel by the media ... it ignites ....

Not sure how 2 explain this ... so I will leave it at that

bbsam

Staff member

Please stipulate that Fox New and the rest of the right wing media is included in this statement and we will be in agreement.